Reviews for A Meeting With Death
BlackDeathButterfly13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was cool. Very fun to read!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
NO! That didn't suck, that was lovely! If I cry from stories like this, they're awsomwe! So don't say it sucked, it's not true.
Taisuke Harakiri chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
XD! XD XD XD XD!

Sucked? Whaddya mean? This fic rulez!

I loved Death 3 and the part with Hiei's ears bleeding and his Jagan and all. Anything to do with Hiei... Hiei hurting... Hiei dying... Hiei killing himself... *cough* Love it all : And the yaoi makes it even better! Yay yaoi!

Excellent story, Moose!

Tai-chan
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was cool but so are all your other stories too this one was just as awesome as the others Arigatou for writing it Matta ne _~
inuyashapup chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
i loved it! Very good just like all your other stories!
Elaborate Ruse chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Great story! I got really upset when I thought Hiei died... And on my birthday, too! (It's June twenty-seventh) _ At least you brought him back. I'm a bit confused, though, because Yusuke was with that demon that killed Hiei... and when Hiei came back, it was like it had just vanished or something. If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind telling me what happened? Also, everything after Hiei died didn't suck at all; it was great! I liked death... I really wish I could write as well as you do. I have problems portraying characters correctly, which you do perfectly (I'm Jealous -.-') That's pretty much it! I'm off to read your other stories now. Write more soon, and have a nice day... night.
JitaYusuke chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Actually, I thought it was really rather good. Your not giving yourself enough credit. It was written well and you managed to put alot of content and feeling into a small one shot. That's hard to do. It was intense and the love between them very sweet. I really adore them as a couple and I really enjoyed it. Thankyou for sharing this with us!
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
You think this "sucked"? Please. What about our opinions then? I personally enjoyed it. _ The way Hiei didn't want to leave Yusuke and how Yusuke himself was going to commit suicide if Hiei *did* leave... Ah, so bittersweet. The conversation with Death was amusing. "'Hey, I wouldn’t complain. With the path you’ve chosen, you’re already going to live to be well over a thousand years old...'" Hahahaha. I loved it!
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That did not suck! I LOVE HIEI/YUSUKE FICS! E! I'm so HAPPY! . That was adoriable! I loved it!
TheParadoxGlitch chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aww...I liked it It was really good I liked how Yusuke luved our favorite little stuborn fire demon:D Good job!
Sharys Aogail chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Well I liked it even if you didn't. I shall pass it along to my friend and she shall pounce with joy.

Poor Yusuke . . .
kit-kit chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i don't think it was bad i liked it alot. i especially love the deal that death and hiei made.
Rurschach chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
T_T That was so good!

*Hugs you forever*

I thought Hiei was goung to die and I got all said then he lived and I was like YAY!

Oh, that was good, it was so adorible! In a...sad I-thought-Hiei-was-going-to-die-way. o.o

Not to be rude or stuck up or anything, but my birthdays on the 12th, not the 18th. o.o Yeah, so it's good you realized it now, since I'll be celebrating all day tomorrow

I loved this! Thank you so much!