Reviews for Tears
AvidReader2000 chapter 7 . 9/28
This is really good! I think you did a good job writing, even with the kind of style. The first time I read it I actually was confused, but as the chapters continued, I found that it got clearer. I loved it so much I began rereading it. I feel like it accurately depicts how Kratos felt shortly after the incident. Shoot, no normal person would be just "okay" after that. I also liked the parts from Anna's perspective, since nothing is really known as far as how they met or what traveling together was like. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Anna's POV stop after Kratos recollection of killing her? I also liked how you did that because it makes sense... I can't exactly describe how. It just does. Great job! And I hope you continue writing.
I like Yuki Kajiura too. She composes the soundtrack for Fate/Zero and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles as well.

Anyway, I really liked the story. How it started with Anna's perspective, and delved into the past with Kratos'.
coffeemuffinrolls chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
Aw, the first chapter's so cute! And the whole thing is just wonderful too. Loved it!
Kingdomonkey chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
... holy shit that was only the best thing i've read. haha i actually cried for poor Kratos and Anna and Lloydie. good work!

bright snow chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
N'yah, such a good story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write out an eight-chaptered fic. I love you. *smiles* And just so you know, I was crying through the whole thing. Eheh. Very touching. Love the multiple suicide attempts. Poor Kratos. Poor Bun-Bun.

Being an Angel is so contradictory, don't you think? It's hard to write from the viewpoint of one...I mean, they supposedly can't feel anything but then they have excellent senses and no one ever acknowledges how painful it is, but then again, it's . . . just difficult. Eheh. Perhaps it's just me, then, huh?

And just so you know, I was saddened when I saw that this story was not under the category "Completed." Could you perhaps move it into that category?

Wow, there were so many things that I liked about this story...The first chapter was absolutely adorable, Anna was perfectly feisty (fought with a fork? x3), Kvar was just...evil. Nice line about Kratos being sarcastic at the end about Yggy missing him for five years when they're some 4k old. Yggy was perfect as well, nice job. But I did think that Kratos seemed less serious than he is set in the game and Yuan seemed kind of funky as well, but we see so little of him in the game that he's got kind of a bland personality anyway.

I'll be looking for any more stories you write out for Symphonia; can't wait! I'll be going to your profile to see what else you've written.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Damn. you almost made me cry. (takes a hell of a lot to get me to cry) Poor Kratos. Poor poor Kratos. I really liked that story, it was really well written, and damn, I just loved the whole thing.

Angry Girl chapter 8 . 4/14/2007

You really are a good writer.

You had me crying I *love* how you portry Kratos he is how he is in the game and Mithos! how he rotates between emotions caring and acting like he doesn't... all the things they must have gone through and for Kratos to finally have his family... and then lose them so quickly makes me really sad.

You showed how he must have felt and Kvar being the sadistic worm that he is. To insult Kratos the way he does and the way he then acts to him and Lloyd... git.

I'm replaying the game again and want to see the ending with Kratos as a character again but I don't want Zelos to die... oh the problems :(
kingcael chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
Oh my goddess, i love you. You made me cry. I'm serious. In front of my friend and she's being all sarcastic and I'm gonna cry so hard.

On a lighter note, will you marry me? It's rather rare to find a writer as good as you.

Erupts in heartfelt sobs...
Specialk49 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I love this story. It is so cute.

Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 8 . 3/15/2006
Good, good fic. It's so hard to find a Kratos ficcie that's not all cliche'. I especially like the intervention of Yuan and Mithos. Mithos doesn't seem like the bad guy here. Your personality of Kratos is good, too. I look forward to reading more of your works! _
kratosiscute chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
That was so nice, thank you for a great story.

Man! you gotta love kratos but to think what he's been through really makes you wanna cry.

Thank you.
kratosiscute chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
It's cute when your little and your listening to something horrid.

That was an eye opener and makes me think.

The acual story makes sence when people write things like this.

It's just fantastic!

Good work!
KiRaRa ROX chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
1 of my fav TOS fanfics. Good work!
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 9/30/2005
NO Kratos don't belive him he helped kill your wife KILL HIM KILL HIM! Yay Kratos and Anna are together again in his memories at least. This soo sad stop making me cry! Lloyd crying when Kratos tried to kill himself very touching keep it up!

Saris Yui
Saris Yui chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
I change my mind Kratos is being a first class ASSWHOLE to Anna about one little dance. Bad Kratos Bad! I hate Kvar he sucks death was too good for him! He almost killed little Lloyd! Uhoh is Kratos brain has left the building and insane is all up in the brain. I can't wait for the next chappie.. well I wont have too since it's already updated. I behind with your story.

Saris Yui