Reviews for Minor Considerations
Era Dubois chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Quite good and short enough not to bite into time for a student dutifully researching the impact of modern art and not reading loads of fanfiction. That's what I'm not doing, I'm not reading Fan fiction by the truckload so I wouldn't be able to say that this is one of the funniest and most logical tellings of a post-run Jareth I have read. Ever.
Zeionia aka Disturbed chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I enjoyed reading this fic. In the movie, all of the goblins were appropriately terrified of their King, but I'm sure a crinkly, old steward has some very strong opinions, even if he doesn't voice them. I would say that Jareth does partake in the entertainment of the baby-there's a whole song and dance sequence after all-because that's fun and not work. Also, given how old Jareth is (really old) and the time period his kingdom is based on (the mythological Golden Age), that Sarah would be more than old enough to be married and maybe even have a kid, so I'm not sure the goblin would even think of something like her age. But other than that, I liked it.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
"It's not fair!" - Poor Jareth (cackles)

That was funny!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
For some reason when I went on my mass spree of reviewing your fics, I didn't review this one. I've sinced added it to the 'Reviewers of the Underground Recommendations' and thought it was about time I reviewed this piece.

From the first line of the fic you're hooked. The second line makes you burst out laughing and it doesnt stop throughout the oneshot. Jareth is like a little child in this fic and he's such hypocrite!

I do have a minor error to point out - in the second line it should be 'King of the Goblins' and possibly 'Master of the Labyrinth' instead of 'king of the goblins and master of the Labyrinth.'

Keep Writing!
Lacessit chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I sit here, considering your deliciously funny story, and think to myself...

Was the title meant to be ironic?

'Minor' Considerations?

Minor? Sarah is a minor?

Am I overly thinking here?

Oh well.

Tis hiliarious, in it's simplicity.
The Struggling Artist chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
oh, that was really funny. i like the steward the best of all. keep up the good work!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Jareth in a snit ... Oh, I like. And you make some good points. Gotta pity the goblins sometimes, though. Thank you.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
EXACTLY.

And one must wonder what Jareth's basis for comparison is, hmm?

Maybe in ten years, Your Highness. XD
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Ha! Awesome! :)

How deliciously ironic :)
The Flying Surpent chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I love it! SO Jareth what's YOUR bace for comarisen? Humm? I love it!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Yuk, yuk, yuk! That is just too funny! And I can see him doing something like that too!
TGP chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Ah, that was a nice way to wind down from work... Nicely done. I like Jareth's childishness (because it's completely him!).
PEROXIDE chapter 1 . 2/13/2005