Reviews for Moon & Tai's Van Helsing ReMake
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
Cool story. I like it keep going with it please i want to see what happens next.
Gypsy chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
ok, it's extremely funny, but why are you being so mean to Anna? She's my fav. character in the movie...well, u can write what you want and it is funny, but still insulting...i'm gonna go now...
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Great job! Once again, it was funny! Can't wait for what will happen next.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
*chuckles* Yay, it's his birthday and Moon's too. That's one of the oldest tricks in the book what Dracula did but apparently it's still affective.
Moon -Cien- and Tai chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Van Helsing's Hat is mine! XD _ Anywayz thank you all so much for your support thus far and we can't wait to see some more of your comments. Also soon we are gonna make a Spoof on the harry potter movie series XD so AS soon as we finish milking this cash cow...(Omg I sound like my grandma) we'll start that.

Much Love,

Moonrose
Taikieal chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Squee! We love you, our loyal fans!

And the part about Van Helsing checking himself out in the mirror: that was my luffly genius. xD
Fire Is Fun chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
OMFG! This is the most hillarious thing I've read in a long time! You must write more! And I love the thing with Anna's wig. LOL! COOKIE! Okay...write more! *Runs off and steals Van Helsing's Hat* I've got your hat! Van Helsing: GIVE THAT BACK! Me: NO!
Strange Fuzz chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Still funny as ever! Keep goin'!
VanHelsings angel chapter 10 . 12/31/2005
you guys are comic genius. *gets up off floor*

but a question... didnt anna blow up last cahpter? :D

Van Helsing: -strutting back and forth- Who’s that sexy beast? -goes to hug self and falls through mirror- (FAVE line, i laughed so hard i scared my cat.)

anyway, update soon.

your devoted fan, VHA
VanHelsings angel chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
guys, you gotts finish the story, or i might die of withdrawal.

I swear, ive read this about 20 times, and i still laugh EVERY time.

wow... i need a life...

jjk. PLZ WRITE FAST! :D

Vanhelsings angel.
Taikieal chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Moon! They like us! -cries with joy- They really like us! -bows repeatedly- We love you, our loyal fans! (P.S. Moon, this is Tai. )
Kazuki Fiznit chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
that was completely random & made absolutely no sense what so ever. I like it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can u please read & review my prettyful stories? PLEASE? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?
Miss Disdain chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Totally awesome... let's play shovel tag! You guys rock! Lets be friends... *shifty eyes* Best friends. *eyes glow evilly* LOL
Strange Fuzz chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Yay, more fic! And chicken!

*Starts singing The Aquabats song* I was born out back behind the chicken shack I was raised in a cardboard box and before when I was single I used to hear the chicken jingle that's how I learned the chicken ROCK!
marauder4ever chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
lol this is funny! cant wait to hear more!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »