Reviews for Moon & Tai's Van Helsing ReMake
hahha, *gaps* hahaha *coughs* ...more please! *laugh with tearing*
Strange Fuzz chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
More! MORE! That rocked!
LightNeverFades chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
LOL! *sputters, tears from laughing too hard* Oh its hilarious! You gotta write more, I need more laughs in my life and this ones making more in my throat! Please update! *falls over laughing again*
Nightmare1 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Poor stupid Marishka. :p Personally, I was glad she was the first to die in the movie. Ths still holds true. The thing with the beeprs amused me most.

VanHelsings angel chapter 5 . 8/14/2005
*recovers from laughing fit, and gets up off floor* *ah hem hem* that was awsomely funny. i cant wait for the rest of the movie.
Pheonix Storm chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I'd say, this is rather funny. _ I nearly fell out of my chair, and I would have to, but my computer is basicly in a closet, and my head hit the wall. Ah well. Just keep up the good work!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Ha ha ha, its very humorous and entertaining, espicially chapter one, that one was a SCREAM! Eh, it starts getting of the focus of the scenes but still is enjoyable _.
happinessisanillusion chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
Bloody hell, that was funny! (Anna should have stayed dead, but what r ya gonna do?)

Poor Carl!(Wipes off spit and places Carl affectionately in pocket.) (Takes out Dracula and places him in other pocket)

I love this story, Update soon!

-happiness
Nightmare1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
You need to continue. As stupid and corny as it gets, I am really enjoying it.

Nightmare1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
That was...interesting...not as good as the other chapters, sadly.

Nightmare1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
The answering machine was brilliant. I loved it.

Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I love the way you are artfulyl spoofing the movie. I cannot wait until I get to the next few chapters.

RozzandMaya chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
WHAHO! I love it. Bash bash! More Peter Pan! Frankie can fly! Gee I'm so excited! I vote for longer chapters! Good work and keep spitting on monks...that is friars.
Knnyphph chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Cute story so far. You might actually enjoy the fic I've written. It's quite random and pointless. Anyway, I'm happily awaiting your next chapter.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3