Reviews for Troy: A Parody
Ash Cool chapter 5 . 4/15/2005
Another funny update! I really like the last bit with Priam and Hector. Especially when Priam starts singing the some from West Side Story _
KimBob chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
OMG! (dies laughing) KimBob has currently been removed to a crypt, but has left you an automated message:

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi! -I mean, damn, that was hilarious! LMAO LMAO! lol. _ You made us all laugh. Remember me when you go on to bigger and better things as I will no doubt hate your guts for being successful and therefore will have no meaning in life.
keika bee chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Dude this is so frickin hilarious.
usakitten chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Stormer chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Haha. Good start. I like parodies :) I liked the movie too though I didn't think it was the most Oscar-deserving work ever *S* Brad Pitt looked damn hot though *g* Not so into Eric Bana considering I first saw him on comedy shows making a fool of himself (but still a very entertaining fool *lol*).
Princess Fox Fire chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
I love the story, I just wish you'd be nicer to Paris. He can't help that is only function was starting a war and being eyecandy. Troy is one of my favourite movies, and this is a great parody. I can't wait for an update.
Priestess of the Myrmidon chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
That was very amusing! Love it.

Ash Cool chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
Hehe...when Achilles dies you should make some mention of how they play the Stargate music.
The Red Angel chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
hahahahaha this is funny. Why does everyone keep turning themselves on? Kinda kinky.

(don't be so mean to Paris, he really can't help that he's a whimp)
White Fox chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
Dude, this is so funny! Troy is 1 of my faveorite movies, and this just rocks:) Kepp it up, and lookin forward for more! ~White Fox~
Julia chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
AH HA! At last we have it-the REAL reason Agamemmnon wanted to conquer Troy was to get Hector! Well, can't say as I blame the old perv, Hector is the hottest man on either side of the Aegean. More soon please!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
ROFLMAO Agamemnon and Menelaus and Agamemnon's Fantasy and Achilles' naked body. yah, this film has too many *hot* guys like Achilles and Hector and Paris and Odysseus, it's insane O.O! on with the fanfic :D! may the hilarity continue :D! WH0! And yeah, the little bros are pooheads. lol
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
LMFAO! omg, this definitely has to be one of the FUNNIEST troy parodies ever! WH0! all the scenes are funny and snappy and better than any biznatch! LOL! and what makes them even more funny is the fact that i can actually imagine the characters saying those lines and being in those scenarios. LOL! awesome!
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
LMAO! oh my...that was deliciously hilarious o! W0T! i love the dialogues :D! keep it up! i definitely can't wait to read the next chapter :D! i can see more laughs and ass-talking up ahead :D! OH YEAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2005