Reviews for It's about time
mxnhpfreak chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Oh, please... continue this story!

I couldn't read chapter two, but I think this is a very funny plot. I'd like to see more of it... please update :)
mena chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
keep up the good work. i really liked your story. please update soon. thank you.
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
I really like this story. Please update soon.
Vanizakkk chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
great chapter cant wait for next chapter
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Great chapter! Helga's idea is quite good; nothing like a dangerous girlfriend to scare Hilda. And Helga can be as dangerous as a mad wolverine.

Keep the good writing.
DarthRoden76 chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Greetings Paris BYK!

I love this concept, another bully and Helga not liking her treating Arnold like garbage. Now Arnold may come to get Helga's help? I cant wait to see where this is going! Keep up the good work! You have me curious.

Oh and if you have time, be sure to read and review my stories and give me your honest opinions. Thank You!

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
vanessa chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
good chapter continue
Jen chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Hey! I'm horrible with reviews(because I don't like critiquing), but I want to say that you've definitely got a good and unique story-line going on. Your content is excellent! I wouldn't change it.

There are a few grammatical things I'd like to point out that may help you in the future, though. And this is all constructive criticism, I promise! I'm not trying to pick on you... ''

In this sentence: “ Nah.. she’ll probably join her and dig my tomb together..” Arnold said smiling.

You would want to say "She'll probably join her and -they'll- dig my tomb together." If you're going to imply two people with 'together' and use 'she'll' to imply 'will,' as in in the future, you'll have to be consistent and say 'they'll' before the next action, which is dig. Sorry if that's confusing. ' But with each action you express in a sentence, you want to be consistent with your pronouns and tenses. )

“ I’m verry sorry to propose to you this but.. I must tell it’s the only one who could help you.. I’m not so sure she will but..” Gerald said in a terrified tone.

That sentence is a little awkward. You need to say "I'm sorry to propose -this- to you." You want to put the pronoun before 'to you.' It should come before the direct object, or in otherwords, Arnold, who is having something proposed to him. And instead of saying "I must tell," you might want to say, "I'm very sorry to propose this to you, but I think there's only one person who could help you. I'm not so sure she would... but..."

It just flows a little more nicely.

There were a few other things... but I'm almost certain I'm confusing you, and I apologize. ' If you'd like... maybe you could let me help with editing before you post a chapter? It's so hard to edit your own works... I know this personally. It's always nice to have someone help out with grammar. So please e-mail me if you'd like. I really enjoy editing and helping people with their work. I wouldn't mess with your content, of course, because then it wouldn't be your story anymore. Strictly grammar!

But yes... keep up the good work, hm? I look forward to your next post, and possibly hearing from you. )
brain-brat chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Wow! A very interesting twist of Hey Arnold! Totally different from any other stories..Great! Please continue and write longer if you can..Ta-ta

From your new anticipating fan,

acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Good fic! Now, we just need a good reason to Hilda for being mean with Arnold; Helga does it because she is covering her real feelings, so Hilda maybe likes him too, or probably is just an evil girl, plain and simple.

The idea of making Helga Arnold's bodyguard is excellent.

Keep the good writing.
HelaFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Please, please write some more! lol. It sounds really interesting and I want to see what Helga will do about that gurl.
skatergirl13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Number6 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I loved this fanfiction! I especially loved the part where Helga menaces Arnold.

This fanfic has all the things that I loved in the show: Helga is mean to Arnold, Arnold is noble and forgiving, Phoebe and Gerald, and Brainy, my favorite character.

I'm not a native english speaker, so I can't identify any grammar errors, but I think this fanfiction Rocks and I will love to see a update soon!
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
You need to boost the rating. You shouldn't use "damn" or "bitch" in a G-rated story, but you used them both a few times.

Leiah chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hey I love the story so far please keep going! I love the idea of someone invading Helga's turf! What is she gonna do?