Reviews for Change My World
S0n1cTheHedgeh0g chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OK, the ending is stupid.
Nekokonneko chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I've been wondering for a little while now whether or not someone would ever do a Jimmy/Rick fic. I prefer Rick/Toby but Rick's not too popular and I'll take any pairing with him that I can.

Anyway, what really stood out to me was that Rick didn't die, and that's a plus in my book. _ Of course, now that I have had a taste of the forbidden fruit, I want more. I know it's canon, but in more fic Ricky should live. T.T I wish slash hope that you may continue it, make it a continuation instead of a one-shot. I just can't get over the fact that Rick didn't die here. Please.
britneyh8r chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I don't really like the idea of Rick and Jimmy. It sounds like it would be Rimmy, which sounds nasty. (Plus Jimmy isn't questioning his sexuality, unlike Spinner.) On the plus side, Rick would have a lot harder time putting Jimmy in a coma. And it does give Hazel less screen time, which is kinda amazing, since she does jack anyway. BTW, love some of the archaic language; exalt's just a word Rick would use. I always imagined Rick would say "Hogart and Mason", though.
many things converge chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like it a lot. Very well written.