Reviews for Since you've been gone
Victoria Fisher chapter 21 . 3/20
That was sooo sad! Yes, please do a secual, and PLEASE have Raven come back alive! (And if it's ok, could the ending in the sequel be happy) But i TRULLY did enjoy this story! You are a talented writer and I cannot wait to see what you've got next!:)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
This story is amazing but the last scene was not good I mean raven's die what this means plz write CH 22 and in this chapter tells raven is back and the titans is now together...forever...
Angel161031 chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Love the story but it's sad how Raven died inv the end. You should definitely do a sequel but you could like, idk bring Raven back? Please?! She's my favorite teen titan. And anyways it would be awesome if you did! PLEASE BRING HER BACK!?

Love the story
Gem-of-Scath chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
This story was amazing. It was a lot darker than I usually like to read when it comes to titans, but it was still well done. I'm disappointed that Raven died in the end, but you tied it into the story well.

Good job
Heartbroken chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
I personally like the fact there had to be a sacrifice to return things to normal but why raven, and the whole demon thing made no sense and all the I love yous really brought the romance lvl down but overall great idea, great telling but stick to a certain topic chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
yooo Terra's just a dumbass
like damn
when she turned to stone did her brain cells disintegrate or something?
seriously no one could be this dumb!
teen titans rock chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
I know that I have waited a while before reviewing sorry but IT WAS AMAZING well it is but only 2 problems every time you try to spell cloak you spell clock and you mix up their genders but still LOVE IT!
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Awesome story, loved the plot and how Terra and Raven were friends. Please for the love of Deadpool make a sequal.
Darkangelapprove chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Awwww i wish you did make a sequel loved this story its my favorite please. Make a sequel. Mabye raven comes back but has amnesia (sorry if mispelled).
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
This was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! It was so sad at the end though, I really hope you make a sequel!
vannahthewicked chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
that may possibly be the most beautiful story i have ever read. i am in tears now... and i dont cry... if you do make a sequel PLEASE bring raven back somehow! i feel like im dying now, like i lost a friend! even though it totally sucks thats a good sign for a book to have an affect.. ESPECIALLY ON ME! but i am begging you to make a sequel and BRING RAVEN BACK!
Audrey chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Please do a sequel. It could be about them meeting raven in hell.
shinnybluestar chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Aww... poor beastboy
shinnybluestar chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I wonder what starfire will get
shinnybluestar chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Cool, I wonder what will happen next?