Reviews for Since you've been gone
LilRDashie chapter 21 . 1/24
This story was amazing. It was a lot darker than I usually like to read when it comes to titans, but it was still well done. I'm disappointed that Raven died in the end, but you tied it into the story well.

Good job
Heartbroken chapter 21 . 1/4
I personally like the fact there had to be a sacrifice to return things to normal but why raven, and the whole demon thing made no sense and all the I love yous really brought the romance lvl down but overall great idea, great telling but stick to a certain topic
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
yooo Terra's just a dumbass
like damn
when she turned to stone did her brain cells disintegrate or something?
seriously no one could be this dumb!
teen titans rock chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
I know that I have waited a while before reviewing sorry but IT WAS AMAZING well it is but only 2 problems every time you try to spell cloak you spell clock and you mix up their genders but still LOVE IT!
BW Lewis chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Awesome story, loved the plot and how Terra and Raven were friends. Please for the love of Deadpool make a sequal.
Darkangelapprove chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
Awwww i wish you did make a sequel loved this story its my favorite please. Make a sequel. Mabye raven comes back but has amnesia (sorry if mispelled).
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
This was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! It was so sad at the end though, I really hope you make a sequel!
vannahthewicked chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
that may possibly be the most beautiful story i have ever read. i am in tears now... and i dont cry... if you do make a sequel PLEASE bring raven back somehow! i feel like im dying now, like i lost a friend! even though it totally sucks thats a good sign for a book to have an affect.. ESPECIALLY ON ME! but i am begging you to make a sequel and BRING RAVEN BACK!
Audrey chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Please do a sequel. It could be about them meeting raven in hell.
shinnybluestar chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Aww... poor beastboy
shinnybluestar chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I wonder what starfire will get
shinnybluestar chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Cool, I wonder what will happen next?
shinnybluestar chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Cool chapter !
shinnybluestar chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yaaaaaaa... they r going to meet their friends
fajatwo chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
You need to make a sequel, this story touched me so much. You are one of the most talented writers and authors I've ever read, and I support your work all the way.