Reviews for Afraid of the light
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 21 . 9/9
strong sara! and waken grissom. good combination.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 4 . 7/21
i love the talk btw sara and danny..nick and danny..grissoms fist meeting wall scene!
Christiangirl chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
What a great story! I'm really glad I read this story again! Actually, I read this story a few years ago, many, many titles, but for some unknown reason I only reviewed three chapters (9, 10 and 17). I really loved this story, as it was a great piece that included crime, drama and romantic angst! What a great mixture that made this story a pleasure to read! I was really glad to see the happy ending here, with Grissom and Sara finally getting together, as well as Jack Malone and Samantha Spade finally realizing that they in fact do belong together! Keep up the great work!
Christiangirl chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Another great chapter! It was totally nice to see Grissom and Sara reunited! This was necessary for their healing!
Christiangirl chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It seems that Agent Goodwater is right! These serial killers seem to want their 15 minutes of fame! The characters in this story are well-written! Great job!
Christiangirl chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! Robbie Sanchez finally got caught! I know that's what Grissom and the gang wants to hear! Sara will be glad to know that she helped save a young girl's life. That should really help Sara in her recovery! I certainly hope that Danny Taylor doesn't try to get involved with Sara! Hands off Sara Sidle, Taylor! She belongs to Dr. Gilbert Grissom!
Christiangirl chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
CLIFFHANGER! CLIFFHANGER! CLIFFHANGER! Another great chapter! Sara's so on the edge! I certainly hope that Grissom and the team will be able to help Sara!
Christiangirl chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I certainly hope that the team will be able to bring Robbie Sanchez to justice before he can hurt any more women! I was really pleased with Grissom hurting that smug little man (Hatfield Corcoran)! Not only did it bring a smile to Grissom's face, but it also brought a smile to my face!
Christiangirl chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It looks like both Sara Sidle and Danny Taylor are progressing well in their journey of recovery! It looks like Grissom's hand is slowly but surely coming along well, but the same can't be said about his heart, as it seems to to be breaking. It seems as though that Hatfield Corcoran is planning on causing some more problems for the CSI and the FBI teams! The old guy just doesn't want to quit!
Christiangirl chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It's good to see that Grissom's hand is on the mend. Glad to see that Sara's on the mend as well. Grissom's very funny, stating some phoney report about people sleeping together helps relieve nightmares!
Christiangirl chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Glad to see that Sara was found in the nick of time! Even though she was badly bruised, she was going to make it. Perhaps Grissom will let the ER doctors look over his badly injured hand without incident? Anyhoo, another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I'm really glad to see that Danny's going to make it! Good to see that he was a great shot even though he didn't remember taking down the suspect, Alberto Sanchez. Now, I certainly hope that they'll be able to find Sara, because Grissom is really having a very hard time. If they don't find Sara alive, that will be Grissom's undoing!
Christiangirl chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story! I really like Jack Malone! I also like Danny Taylor, but earlier in this story, he really made me mad. He really was acting like Mr. Fancy Pants, as CSI-3 Nick Stokes stated earlier! Hopefully, everyone will work together on this case and leave their p-contest behind them! They'll need their A-game if they intend to locate Sara safe and sound.
Christiangirl chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I'm really glad that Grissom and the team may be getting somewhere with this case. Hopefully, they'll be able to locate Sara before it's too late!
Christiangirl chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Another great chapter! Oh, the evil rascals that kidnapped Sara! I certainly hope that Grissom and the team will be able to catch those scoundrels! Sara's very resourceful, in that she's making the bed a cocoon for her in order to protect her from the fiend's plot to lower the temperature 6 degrees, just to make Sara susceptible to his plans!