Reviews for Afraid of the light
aninom chapter 21 . 10/9
It's a great story! I loved it! Thanks for sharing:)
Cold beer chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
What an awesome story. This one had it all. Angst, romance, action. I loved it. You're a great story teller. I'll be looking for more of your work.
Cold beer chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Holy smokes! THIS is a fantastic story. So well written and dramatic. Love it. Love it love it. Can't wait to find out if Gil and Sofia actually hooked up, seems like they might have and I can hear her weird annoying accent as I read.

I had to google image Danny Taylor... This was a good choice. So opposite Grissom and i like that he might spring into action if another male is a threat to take his reserved spot in Sara's heart.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
strong sara! and waken grissom. good combination.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
i love the talk btw sara and danny..nick and danny..grissoms fist meeting wall scene!
Christiangirl chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
What a great story! I'm really glad I read this story again! Actually, I read this story a few years ago, many, many titles, but for some unknown reason I only reviewed three chapters (9, 10 and 17). I really loved this story, as it was a great piece that included crime, drama and romantic angst! What a great mixture that made this story a pleasure to read! I was really glad to see the happy ending here, with Grissom and Sara finally getting together, as well as Jack Malone and Samantha Spade finally realizing that they in fact do belong together! Keep up the great work!
Christiangirl chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Another great chapter! It was totally nice to see Grissom and Sara reunited! This was necessary for their healing!
Christiangirl chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It seems that Agent Goodwater is right! These serial killers seem to want their 15 minutes of fame! The characters in this story are well-written! Great job!
Christiangirl chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! Robbie Sanchez finally got caught! I know that's what Grissom and the gang wants to hear! Sara will be glad to know that she helped save a young girl's life. That should really help Sara in her recovery! I certainly hope that Danny Taylor doesn't try to get involved with Sara! Hands off Sara Sidle, Taylor! She belongs to Dr. Gilbert Grissom!
Christiangirl chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
CLIFFHANGER! CLIFFHANGER! CLIFFHANGER! Another great chapter! Sara's so on the edge! I certainly hope that Grissom and the team will be able to help Sara!
Christiangirl chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I certainly hope that the team will be able to bring Robbie Sanchez to justice before he can hurt any more women! I was really pleased with Grissom hurting that smug little man (Hatfield Corcoran)! Not only did it bring a smile to Grissom's face, but it also brought a smile to my face!
Christiangirl chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It looks like both Sara Sidle and Danny Taylor are progressing well in their journey of recovery! It looks like Grissom's hand is slowly but surely coming along well, but the same can't be said about his heart, as it seems to to be breaking. It seems as though that Hatfield Corcoran is planning on causing some more problems for the CSI and the FBI teams! The old guy just doesn't want to quit!
Christiangirl chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! It's good to see that Grissom's hand is on the mend. Glad to see that Sara's on the mend as well. Grissom's very funny, stating some phoney report about people sleeping together helps relieve nightmares!
Christiangirl chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Glad to see that Sara was found in the nick of time! Even though she was badly bruised, she was going to make it. Perhaps Grissom will let the ER doctors look over his badly injured hand without incident? Anyhoo, another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Another great chapter! I'm really glad to see that Danny's going to make it! Good to see that he was a great shot even though he didn't remember taking down the suspect, Alberto Sanchez. Now, I certainly hope that they'll be able to find Sara, because Grissom is really having a very hard time. If they don't find Sara alive, that will be Grissom's undoing!