Reviews for Afraid of the light
Marie chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Grissom was a hypocrite; he couldn't date Sara because she was his subordinate. And yet, he went out and had a fling with that horrible creature called Sofia. Sofia was one character I wish the show had never brought in to muddle the water and cause all sorts of havoc. Don't know which was worse: Sofia or that creepy LH.
Marie chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Grissom could be such a double-standard jerk face; still, though, it's truly unbearable to think Grissom became intimate with that annoying woman- Sofia. God. it was just such a big stink bomb.
My Kate chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
I just stumbled across this amazing story as I searched through the archives and read into the wee hours as I just couldn't put it down...simply breathtaking in its emotional involvement...your characterizations were so on target...I am crying at the happy ending, wishing the story could continue...what an outstanding refuge from our sometimes humdrum reality...you should consider yourself a very talented writer...I am looking forward to reading more of your work...fantastic piece...
Wander52 chapter 21 . 1/22/2008
I waited for the end to review...this whole story is complete and you did a great job..there was a lot of healing in this story...
jenstog chapter 21 . 11/10/2007
Where do I start? From the top of course! An A story... I'm particularly jealous of your talent in writing. I can only imagine what research and thought goes into a fic of this magnitude. The ending was fabulous- and worth the God-aweful angst. I see you haven't written anymore for CSI as of late- is there a reason (other than the fact that the GSR is tanking like the Titanic)? I still haven't read your "Hope Springs" yet... I need to recouperate from this one first. Thank you for sharing such a great work- and I can only plea that you think of writing more GSR (you know- the way it should be and not how it is now).
jenstog chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
Hey there- yeap it's me again- girl who's reading your stories from years ago! I just had to review this chapter. I absolutely loved the conversation between Rupert & Jack at the end.

Also - you are some piece of work tying those two shows together 2 & 1/2 years before it actually happened this week.
contrarymotion chapter 21 . 6/20/2007
Wow. Wow. I can't believe I haven't discovered this story before now. This is absolutely amazing. I loved the interaction between the characters, especially how you wove without a trace in. I also liked the new characters you created, such as Hatfield & Co. , and Elliot..she was lovely.

I also liked how you traced Sara through her recovery,instead of giving us a "happily ever after" after they had found her.

The casefile was also creepily compelling. I also really liked how you had Sara "rescue" herself from the house at least. Very true to character.

Thanks for the great story.
equivalent exchange chapter 21 . 6/17/2007
wow! that was a great story. it took me a while to read cause i read it all in one day. but the fact that i couldnt stop until i reached the end is proof that your story is great! youre right, there was a lot of angst! and i loved every minute of it!

-ee
fnfnztri chapter 21 . 1/11/2007
no matter how many other fics i read, i always come back to reading this one. i love the wat crossover and just everything about it. awesome awesome awesome.
Kristafied chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
What a wonderful story! It's very complete, and very satisfying. Good, thorough characterizations, broad and engaging cast of characters, and I like how you handled the initial phases of Sara's recovery without glossing over it or making things seem "all better." Plus, the party in the pool is a great ending. Loved it.
ernie0926 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I've read this story close to 10 times and I swear it gets better with each read. Love it. I feel that you really nail all the characters and I really feel the pain that is occuring. Wonderful!
Pella chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This THE BEST CSI Fanfic I have ever read. I would like to say it's the best ever, but I haven't read them all - yet :P
cabooklover21 chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Agent Dreamy Eyes? "Watching you talk to Sara is like watching a drunk trapeze artist performing without a net.”

I'm thinking Brass has the greatest lines in this fic! Way funny, gotta love him.
Sparky1943 chapter 21 . 6/4/2006
thanks to YTDAW, I remembered your work. Just terrific. Great Jack, Great Grissom. Continue the effort.
FBenq chapter 21 . 4/12/2006
Amazing! I don't usually review (yeah, bad me), but I really loved this one! Read it all in one shot. BTW, you're on my favorite author's list.

Wonderful descriptions of character feelings, minds, reactions. It's hard to understand PTSD, and the way you did it, it was totally believable.