Reviews for Prophet of Love
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i loved it. especially what james wrote on lily's card
OoverO chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AWE! thats too cute! (:
jfknvnvfdoignnn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh my God! This is fantastic! I could not stop laughing! Love it! I added it to my community. I hope that's ok!
nicmirusaki2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
cute D
lanenk chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I know this is a really late comment, but I just wanted to say that I loved this story. You just do clueless James and Sirius soo well. Plus I absolutly love James valentine to Lily... Adorkable!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*giggles* very inventive James... i loved this fic, because it really has some endearing qualities. write another soon!

~Serindraxx~
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This was really, really cute. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
We know from Chamber of Secrets that the wizarding world celebrates Valentine's Day the same way as Muggles, but I still enjoyed reading this because it was quite amusing. My fave lines were:

“I don’t want Remus to break up with me because I won’t give him a heart to eat! And what if he gives me one?"

"an invisible naked baby boy with wings goes around and shoots people in the heart with an arrow, and makes them fall in love."
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That's awesome. I'm going to put that on my Valentine cards: I hope an invisible naked baby with wings shoots you through the heart.
Loethlin chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh, God, the last line is precious! Laughting my head off.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
aw, so cute! and the j/l conversation and the card j got for l was funny.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
my god, thank you so much, I was haveing the worlds worst valentines. This was perfect thank you so much. Smiles. ::giggles muttrering about naked babys with arows::
angel-within chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
aw...thats so cute its a really good story!
MunkyGurl chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
that was SO cute! you dont see many valentines fics around. i really like this one. you rock!
DOJ chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
haha that was very cute~