Reviews for Fates Intertwined
omegarulesall chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
excellent story. Hope you continue it.
bbc chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
Beautiful story
korialstasz chapter 12 . 1/12/2009
by far my favorite fan fiction I've ever read, I wish you would keep going, I was waiting for some maria/fayt love action haha
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
You're very good at writing nail biting cliff-hangers damn you! Anyway, I already reviewed chapter 12 sometime in the far distant past, so I'm going to write my final review for this story right now.

I wish you'd specify if this story was discontinued or not...especially since you're still writing fanfiction. I know it can be a pain for a writer to do, but it's for the greater good and stops giving readers false hope. Another thing, kinda curious why you stopped writing this, is it because you didn't have enough readers? Or did you not want to continue on with the game story line, because if that's the case, you could totally go in a new direction, and I'm sure it would be freaking amazing.

Anyway, I think I've rambled on long enough about this fantastic piece of work, and I hope you update or discontinue it. Good luck to you and writing, you definitely have a lot of potential and talent!
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
You know, there are some really good stories out there that I think need to get more reviews and more praise than they do, and that makes me kind of sad. I know I've been a lazy butt in the past, and I'll read an amazing story and just not review it, and as an author I know sometimes if you feel people are not reading your story then you stop writing. So I apologize for not reviewing the first time around and I hope this makes up for it kinda...because this is truly very good.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
You know, with the way this story is going I don't even think you need them to go to Elicor II to continue. As a matter of fact, I think you've totally bi-passed what the story was in the game and this is now it's own entity with just a few similarities to the game. This is actually really cool, it feels very much like AU story.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
I always felt like Fayt and Maria should have been destined to be together, and would have been the best coupling in the game, and they're still not together in your story! They just look so cute together, a couple of blunettes, lol.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Just wondering, did you ever finish the game? I think I stopped somewhere near the end of disc two after my memory card corrupted...I didn't have the heart to replay...plus this story totally tops the game.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Your omakes are really amusing...
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
This is probably one of 3 or 4 fics that I've ever read more than once, it's that good despite small errors here and there. They don't hinder the flow at all.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
I don't know how you've managed to make these chapters so long and not boring all at the same time...it's something a lot a fanfic writers have a hard time doing.
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I'm beginning to think maybe Squarenix just should have used your story instead of their own XD...
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
You are a brilliant writer...I swear this story tops playing the game by far...
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I can't rightfully remember if I reviewed this story or not way back when, but I just recently re-read it, and it's an amazing story to be perfectly honest, and I'm really sad you stopped updating it.
PersonaJXT chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
This story could use a phoenix down... or two... please?