Reviews for Harry Weasley
Clover123 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
You know, this isnt that bad of a story. You just need to work on your spelling a bit (It's Hermione, not Hermoine), you know normal stuff like that. Oh, and from this chapter, i see "Hogwart's a history". The apostrophe and S indicates possessiveness. Plus, the A and H in history should be capitalized. It should be "Hogwarts, A History". I'm sorry that I'm sounding like a bossy Hermione, this stuff just kind of gets on my nerves.
XOXO, Clover
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it Gryffindor?
L chapter 56 . 5/5/2013
POOO! I HATE HARRY AND HERMIONE! I was hoping Harry and Luna! Well, I'm writing my own one of these stories and it will be Harry/Luna (Haruna)
L chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
That's so sad! :( I love good Dudley! It's sad he lost his parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
T u fucking crazy 101 chapters
akblake chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
BTW- one of the highest rules-of-thumb for writing in this genre- BE ABLE TO SPELL THE HOUSES AND CANON CHARACTERS CORRECTLY! It's Slytherin, not Slytherinn, and Gryffindor, not Griffyndor. These aren't single typos, but persistent misspellings that occur throughout the length. And Pavarti sounds like some kind of cheese, but Parvati would be the other Patil twin.

Also, might want to brush up on your homonyms- there (indicating place or position) is not their (indicating possession) and is not they're (contraction of they are).

And this is a nitpick of my own, but try enriching your storytelling. It's all well and good to simply state "The sorting hat was sat on the stool and started singing his sorting song." but it's extremely dry and lacking imagination. How about describing the hat from your character's point of view, or telling us a little more about the song? Rich descriptions make you feel like you've stepped into the writing, whereas just 'telling' us is a rather boring way of imparting the information.

Had to stop reading after the third chapter- words misused dozens of times on the same page, canon character names constantly misspelled with no attempt made to find the correct spelling. I implore you to GET A BETA READER to go back over this. It won't 'crimp your style' as you're free to write however you please, but your beta will save the rest of us the headaches and bleeding eyes.
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
other than a bunch of mispelled words, the story is great.
young sev chapter 22 . 11/10/2010
well to be honest if i was harry i would wish to find the last hour i lost reading year one
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 101 . 5/27/2009
WOW! That's alot of story! I really enjoy it though... I have brought up Harry Weasley 2 and see it was published 1/11/06 um did you give up on it? I hope not I would really like to see how your world works out...

Mae
TheGrandDuchess chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I love it very cute and very interesting never heard and thing like this before. great job. Can't wait to finish it.
blklover chapter 101 . 11/23/2008
great story write more update soon
MatronMalice chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
good so far, though you forgot about dean thomas during the sorting.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
Not that I have any say, but I think the Dursley's should be the enemy.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 18 . 5/13/2008
Does the pace pick up at all? THe story is moving really slowly...
PGHammer chapter 59 . 4/19/2008
The Rat Becomes A Man: Wormtail walks the last mile with his head high (like the Gryffindor he was, as opposed to the Death Eater he had become). With Wormtail executed, so much for Fudge (who is replaced by Arthur Weasley).