Reviews for Harry Weasley
Faizaan Imran chapter 4 . 15h
It was seamus who blew up a feather
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 6/12
In canon Ginny was born well before Harry's parents were killed.
Dobby Fan chapter 5 . 5/3
Just to let you know it is spelt Gryffindor not Griffyndor
tricorvus chapter 3 . 3/22
Slytherin is spelled thusly. Just one n.
Also watch your "their"/"there"
Rock on
Bella Katelyn chapter 7 . 1/18
I love this story. Seeing Harry confident and with a loving family is amazing to read about
Pure harmony chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
It was but please make it a little longer next time Harry Hermione forever!
Pure harmony chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
A little short but good

PS make the chapters a little longer please
pure harmony chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
That was ... Amazing
Tabitha chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Her name is HermIOne not HermOIne! Sorry I am just a harry potter freak and she is my favourite character
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
You know, this isnt that bad of a story. You just need to work on your spelling a bit (It's Hermione, not Hermoine), you know normal stuff like that. Oh, and from this chapter, i see "Hogwart's a history". The apostrophe and S indicates possessiveness. Plus, the A and H in history should be capitalized. It should be "Hogwarts, A History". I'm sorry that I'm sounding like a bossy Hermione, this stuff just kind of gets on my nerves.
XOXO, Clover
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it Gryffindor?
L chapter 56 . 5/5/2013
POOO! I HATE HARRY AND HERMIONE! I was hoping Harry and Luna! Well, I'm writing my own one of these stories and it will be Harry/Luna (Haruna)
L chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
That's so sad! :( I love good Dudley! It's sad he lost his parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
T u fucking crazy 101 chapters
akblake chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
BTW- one of the highest rules-of-thumb for writing in this genre- BE ABLE TO SPELL THE HOUSES AND CANON CHARACTERS CORRECTLY! It's Slytherin, not Slytherinn, and Gryffindor, not Griffyndor. These aren't single typos, but persistent misspellings that occur throughout the length. And Pavarti sounds like some kind of cheese, but Parvati would be the other Patil twin.

Also, might want to brush up on your homonyms- there (indicating place or position) is not their (indicating possession) and is not they're (contraction of they are).

And this is a nitpick of my own, but try enriching your storytelling. It's all well and good to simply state "The sorting hat was sat on the stool and started singing his sorting song." but it's extremely dry and lacking imagination. How about describing the hat from your character's point of view, or telling us a little more about the song? Rich descriptions make you feel like you've stepped into the writing, whereas just 'telling' us is a rather boring way of imparting the information.

Had to stop reading after the third chapter- words misused dozens of times on the same page, canon character names constantly misspelled with no attempt made to find the correct spelling. I implore you to GET A BETA READER to go back over this. It won't 'crimp your style' as you're free to write however you please, but your beta will save the rest of us the headaches and bleeding eyes.