Reviews for From Nightmares To Sweet Dreams
XxInuxpxX chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
i love it
the nightmare was totally a nightmare
not like one of those lame cliche nightmares
Wolfs bane wicked chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love Sally and jack! Your story had an adorable ending.
JJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Cute
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hee. -happy face- I like it. 'Tis fluffy.
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
So sweet of an ending, though her dream was disturbing. XD A nightmare? That's nice. XD

-GCOE
kairi's friend chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love it! This is a truly original story. Very good. I have no critiques, except KEEP WRITING! You're good at it!
WildPixieChild chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aw
Kildiazar the Unwanted Ghost chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was amazing! You have me stunned in wonder. But I just have one complaint:

Sally: I just had the most horrible nightmare.

Jack:Well, that’s nice... but why are you crying?

Really now, is that normal reaction in Halloween Town? Because I don't think Jack would say something like that.
pinelope chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
For not having a full knowledge of the characters I think you did very well. MY biggest suggestion would be to rent the movie and listen to how the doc talks. I really liked your attention to detail in your facts like the band that plays out side of the gate of Jack's house. This movie is the greates, best ever, my fav, everyone should watch it!
Shebby chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I don't get it. Is it a vision? What happens? I don't see how this is just one story, it should be longer.

Very very good though. I love it.
Beej chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Stumbled upon this while browsing random fanfics. I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately (mostly Tim Burton ones), and this is one of the best that I've read so far. Excellent- very well-written and sweet. :)
gothic.love.angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hey great stry even if it is really short! I was crying just now, don't now why. LOL Maybe I'll wirte A NBC 1 to go with this 1. Great, keep it up
griffin-queen-of-silver-skies chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
YAYNESS! _ jack and sally fluff _ wonderful !
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Fluff! Pure Jack and Sally fluff! I love it! :D
whitealmond chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aw!

I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else to say for this... except for spelling mistakes :P Very nice and fluffy, I loved it.