Reviews for Healing His Wounds
AimeJay chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
Holy sh!t! That was some rollercoaster of emotions you had me on there. All the way from starting to end. Excuse me, while I go have a heart attack from all the feels this fanfic has caused! :P
faithful anime chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I haven't read this chapter yet ,but somthing tellls me that yuki will live and in a way hiro will too in yuki personaity
faithful anime chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Chapter 18 and I just realize is that when shuishi loves hiro (even remotely) soming bad happens to when shu really loves yuki he gets please don't make where he has save a life by leaving one lie for the other.
P.S. haven't read this chapter yet.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
alphonse18 chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
okay so my review is not meant to be flame, okay? just venting out some frustration, but let me say this...I AM FUKCING PISSED. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SEND ME ON THAT EMOTIONAL TRIP FOR 3 HOURS, HAVE ME CRY EVERY GODDAMN CHAPTER AND THEN HAVE IT BE A DREAM. A GODDAMN FUCKING DREAM! BITCH.

okay so now that's out of my system i have to say it was written VERY VERY well. Im kinda pissed it wasnt just a full on shuichi and hiro fanfic. I hope next time i read one of your stories im not pissed at the end.
Junjou-Angel chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
. ?...this story almost gave ME a friggin heart attack! *sighs*...jeez...phew! SO glad they are both alive i actually thought i needed therapy after hiro died i was THAT depressed! uhhhhhhh STRESS! lol even still, i absolutely LOVE this story! xx
We all luv Aki-Chan chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Hey this chapter is not stupid I for one loved it, it was really good! Oh and by the way I will comment on every chapter, just so you know, I love this story, so far! GOOD JOB!
We all luv Aki-Chan chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Wow that was so not what I thought it would be I loved it, it was awesome I am going to keep readind this to make sure you are a really good writer! NICE JOB!
IzumiAndSako chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
omgee you are like one of the beat writer i luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv this story i hope you write more storys about gravitation thnx
Count Army Leader chapter 22 . 9/15/2009
Nus! I think you should of finished it with Yuki killing Shuichi with Hiro watching from the otherside of the room, then made it into a zombie fanfic... Hmm... Zombie fanfic... That gave me an idea... Gyah! Back to what I was saying before.

Still a great fic, even if I didn't really like the ending that much. You're an awesome writer and it's hard to believe that this was finished about three years ago... Wow that's a long time... I would of been ten... Scary thought.

Loved the story!
Yuuuuuukiiiiiiiie chapter 22 . 4/3/2009
i loved this story very much, it was quite depressing, but i
mystice chapter 22 . 3/28/2008
it was a tearjerker, until in the end, i found out that it was all just a dream...! OMG, but really, that's a good one, i didn't see that coming at all.. the previous chapter kinda spooked me.. in all, this is one great story, loved it!
marufan chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
urg! i can't fav this story! i have a max of 150 i think already urg! i really wanted to fav this. oh well guess it's time for spring cleaning!
marufan chapter 22 . 4/16/2007
i've just finished this story and all i have to say is wow! this was such an amazing find i nearly cried! such beautiful talent! you surprised me at the end that was really good as well...i think i'll read it over! hehe! well i'm off lovely story!

Ja ne!

Jetede chapter 22 . 2/10/2007
_ A good angsty story turned into a dream! OMG! As much as I love Yuki and Hiro being alive again, I'm still disturbed by the fact that you turned it all into a dream. This isn't a flame or anything, just... unbelievable! I mean, yes it was depressing when I read the epilogue chapter that Hiro sacrificed himself and then Yuki died after 6 years. Yes, I'm happy that they're actually still alive, but the last 3 chapters feel too detached and unreal.

In the epilogue you even mentioned Ryuichi helping Shuichi to cope with Yuki's death. Suddenly BAM here at the last chapter you made it all a dream. The whole turnout is too weird.

It was a good story, but the ending chapters are kinda dissapointing -sobs-