Reviews for Same Rose, Different Promise
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Cute! It's so nice to see a family interlude. The senshi are spot on as well!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That was SOOOO sweet!

Please continue!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwww, I'm gonna cry! Very touching!
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
My heat copletly melted! this was so sweet. loved it
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
at first I was kinda guessing why he changed for the even better then before... and by the end with his explanation I was melting ...sigh

Wonderful job!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw! I love it! So sweet and romantic! Just what I was looking for. :)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh my word... *Wipes a tear from her eyes* That was so adorable! I like the thought of Mamoru considering their anniversary to be born of the fateful day in the hospital. A nice touch!
It speaks to me chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Another GREAT story! Ilove it... please write more..
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww, that was soo cute. I almost forgot about them meeting in the hospital but that was one of my favorites. Great job.
merangelgal chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh I LOVED this story! So sweet, especially the ending. But all parts of it were so enjoyable!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wew! That was something new! I just loved it! It's the first time since ... a while that I didn't expect the plot! I wonder if translating it into german would be fun (for I think that piece of work should be availibe to enjoy for german readers too!)... great job!
whispery shadows chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
AW I love it so much.i want a mamoru for myself as well.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i love it
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
OMG! I love you so much! This is the cutest, most originaly fluffiest romance U&M fanfic I have read in a long time! I enjoyed it so much, I reread it again! You're an awesome Sailor Moon Fanfic author!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw, that's so cute! i loved it. i don't remember what episode it was in but that scene in the hospital is still one of my favorites. usagi and mamoru are too cute!

i'm glad that they're happy though. great work! :D