Reviews for Same Rose, Different Promise
Rain chapter 1 . 5/22
Beautiful
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Cute! It's so nice to see a family interlude. The senshi are spot on as well!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That was SOOOO sweet!

Please continue!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwww, I'm gonna cry! Very touching!
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
My heat copletly melted! this was so sweet. loved it
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
at first I was kinda guessing why he changed for the even better then before... and by the end with his explanation I was melting ...sigh

Wonderful job!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw! I love it! So sweet and romantic! Just what I was looking for. :)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh my word... *Wipes a tear from her eyes* That was so adorable! I like the thought of Mamoru considering their anniversary to be born of the fateful day in the hospital. A nice touch!
It speaks to me chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Another GREAT story! Ilove it... please write more..
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww, that was soo cute. I almost forgot about them meeting in the hospital but that was one of my favorites. Great job.
merangelgal chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh I LOVED this story! So sweet, especially the ending. But all parts of it were so enjoyable!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wew! That was something new! I just loved it! It's the first time since ... a while that I didn't expect the plot! I wonder if translating it into german would be fun (for I think that piece of work should be availibe to enjoy for german readers too!)... great job!
whispery shadows chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
AW I love it so much.i want a mamoru for myself as well.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i love it
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
OMG! I love you so much! This is the cutest, most originaly fluffiest romance U&M fanfic I have read in a long time! I enjoyed it so much, I reread it again! You're an awesome Sailor Moon Fanfic author!