Reviews for Final Goodbyes
6StringSamurai13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
YOU ARE KILLING ME...that was a short, but unbelievably intense chapter. I can't help but think that robin is such a prick in your story :D, but I suppose the leader of any super hero team always is. Anyway...I can tell this chapter is supposed to set up something in the next chapter...so I'm dying to know what that is. Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter!
Ravenfairie chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
that was great plezz plezz plezz write more as soon as u kan

~Ravenfairie
kikyou's-reincarnation chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
I don't really get it but I WANT MORE
6StringSamurai13 chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Hrm...this was good. As much as I love the happy-go-lucky feel of TT on CN, I like the serious side of things your story presents. When you brought raven's personalities into hte picture, I really was liking that. THe interaction between BB and Raven was really well done. My only complaint...is I just can't wait till the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
The Mad shoe chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Kick ass fic, but kinda dark, oh well i like it.

Keep it comming!
Ravenfairie chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
omg that was great plezz writer more soon

~Ravenfairie
The Last chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
[The terrorist fired. Raven squeezed. End of story.] Hmm. Not quite a cliffie- but close enough. Interesting... UPDATE SOON.
Steve-Racer chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
This is weird I don't get it. Was that Abelard guy trying to get rid of the Titans? I dunno, I guess you just had Raven kill that terrorist, and the Titans are going to have to split even though any normal city would condone police officers killing to protect a partner. But no the citizens of Jump city are so freaking safe that they freak out at the drop of a pin. I hope Slade comes back and rips out this old losers spleen.
Esprit de L'eau chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Is this it? the end? isn't there a sequel?
Ravenfairie chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
That was awseome i loved it you must write more soon plezz!

~ravenfairie
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Oh...for a "filler" chapter you have certainly piqued my interest. I liked the fight scene...it was very well written, I could follow the action along perfectly. The short bit from raven was surprisingly enlightening about her personality considering it's length. I can't wait till the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Steve-Racer chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
hmm I must say that I enjoy your story, but there is a lack of clarity. It makes the story a bit hard to follow. I am curious to see where you are going with it however.
double0donut chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Ok, so the story isnt that bad. Its pretty cool. Its kinda weird to see kids show's characters being so dark and serious, but its very creative. Oh, and nevermind all the im's I send you telling all of your mistakes.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Hrm...I liked that. Considering we think of the Titans dealing with super villans 24/7...it's interesting that you took a look at what happens to heros when there is nothing to do. The idea of both BB and Raven having deep psychological issues...and realizing that they both have the same problems was cool. The dialogue was well written and fit with their chracterizations. You did a good job of bringing both BB and Raven together...I liked their litle discussion at the end too. I wonder if your next chapter will take a jump into the future to see what they're up to. Keep up the good work!
Ravenfairie chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
good story i luved it write more soon or else i will get so bored YOU MUST! Even though u just wrote it today i wont rush u ... thanx write more soon

~ravenfairie