Reviews for All Fall Down
chianna chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I'm really enjoying your stories. They're well written and the plots are intricate.

Just one minor complaint. Almost all the action and perspective seem to come from "Frankie," and after reading a couple of your fics, it starts to sound a bit ''Mary Sue-ish."

If you concentrate on a gal-in-peril theme, you risk turning an exciting spy & action thriller story into a Lifetime channel movie.

I know writing from the male perspective may be harder. But I think your readers will enjoy the more well-rounded perspective and action. And your male characters will enjoy the exercise.
maestra chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Mel, I don't remember exactly where this falls in the series... we didn't get the last couple of eps here in the states. (Stupid ABC.)

Anyway, I thought your characterization of Frankie was pretty good, though perhaps a touch soft. She rarely gives us a glimpse of her feelings, especially those for Kilmer.

I always suspected Kilmer still harbored some feelings for her though. *wink*

I miss TM.
drama-freak-csim chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh what, I love ya stories, I need more
fiona chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
please write some more! that was excellant, not enough fanfic for threat matrix on the web!
danielle chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I was hoping you'd write some more TM! Great characterization of both Frankie and Kilmer.