Reviews for Where Night is Blind
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Perfect ending though I think it would have been good to know the reaction of Sarah parents after her death...
5 Kudos
team-dragon-lover chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
Loved it! I love both labyrinth and the phantom of the opera. The both are great musicals i just wonder how jereth changed his hair color
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Yeah I like it
QueenTatooine chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
The ending feels rather abrupt, as if you tired of the story and simply wished it finished.

The idea has merit and it is well written though.

Good luck with your future projects.

~QueenTatooine
stringofpearls chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
O, it al works out in the end...yesh...please keep up this story (I hope I'm not saying this 3 months after you've already abandoned it...) it is terribly good. Though, I'm starting to see a slip in the PotO aspect of it?
angel-tears-16 chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
Oh, it was such a good story, but these last two chapters were really abrupt. You hsould ahve built them more. It was really confusing to read them the first time. Anyways I really liked this story. Thank you for a wonderful read.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
ok...maybe she did do it...*sniffs* maybe it was for a good cause...
DAsDesiredRose chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
wait a tick... she didn't do it! i know it~! it's a gut instinct ( not to mention you gave that 'clue' unless i was reading wrong and need to go back and reread ( which i will do now and if i read it wrong i'll review again but if not then i'm going to wait impatiently- with toe tapping- for the next update ;) so hurry up i want to know! ;) tanks

Desired Rose
DAsDesiredRose chapter 12 . 5/5/2006
i du...who du... wait.. page breaks would REALLY HELP with scene changes and and... stupid emilek! *storms furiously towards the next chapter muttering* Jareth better see past this!
Goddess Rose chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
good, good! i really really liked it! you could always continue :-)

KEEP WRITING

Rosie
Goddess Rose chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
markin my spot... so far so good, unique idea you have here, although many have taken it to the way of J. likin S. but the way you patrayed it is so, very originail in it's own sense... nice way to intertwine it with 'The Phantom of the Opera' it really does make the story interesting, well continue on

KEEP WRITING

Rosie
FairytaleFatale chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
totally awesometric! cant wait for more!
Lillian Kayl chapter 13 . 6/2/2005
interesting in a good way!
jumping-jo chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
wow nice update sarah's going to be high king moira's going to get the goblin lands how great
farelaguerra chapter 13 . 6/1/2005