Reviews for The Perfect Evening
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Nice little "O. Henry." I'm unfamiliar with Highlander but am quite the King fan. This was good!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This is great elle. I can definately see Amanda getting the s.o.b. for killing her. Especially after she figured out he was the serial killer.
Liandra O'Hara chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ooh good one, elle! *wink* Did ya post this one over on the BB? If not, do...the gang should love it. I had no clue it was Amanda...thought you were using brand new folks. But a plot like this fits Amanda well. Me...I wonder how Eleanor would handle something like this. *grin* Love ya, Brie.
spaceystacey chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I enjoyed your story. Great writing style! At first, I was leary of reading a story labeled "horror", but I'm glad I took the chance. Thank you for the story.
Tessa4 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh. This was really a wonderful piece and a terrific idea. It gave me chills! Beautiful work elle-nora.
Lady-Meme chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Good job, a great deception at first. It ended well, which is sometimes hard in a short story, instead of feeling like there should be more.

Good read.
kushy chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow! Great story! I loved the premise - didn't figure the woman to be Amanda until you actually mentioned her name near the end of your story! I even kinda liked the guy (for a minute)... You painted a great picture; I was locked in!

Very good job of keeping the suspense and anonimity - yet detail with the characters! Amanda SO knows how to keep her cool!

Super writing! If you get the opportunity, could you review my story? It's called "A Different Man". As you know, critiques are helpful. Thanks!
SirenStreak chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This is excellent! That twist was amazing! Now I wonder, what if the killer had been an Immortal too? Good work, elle-nora.
katfairy chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Excellent, and very much in character. I can easily see Amanda doing this and not bothering Duncan with any troublesome moral dilemmas. (I can also see Methos criticising her technique, but that's something else entirely and wouldn't fit in the story.)
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
OOH! I like it, nice twist!