Reviews for An Unclassafiable Inuyasha SI Arc 2: A New Future
Yo keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
Actually Sauron’s mother is Izayoi
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
Please make a good story about Melkor/Morgoth as Sesshomaru’s younger brother and Sauron as Inuyasha’s older brother. Sesshomaru’s age: over 500 years; Morgoth’s age: 250 years; Sauron’s age: 245 years; Inuyasha’s age: 200 years; at the beginning of the show. Sesshomaru and Morgoth have the same mother, Inukimi, Sauron’s mother is Izayoi’s sister, Inuyasha’s mother is Izayoi; All have the same father, Toga, the Inu no Taisho. Following the same story as the anime.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
And have him to be able to subjugate and dominate the gods and demons,and the multiverse, because he exists outside of time.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
And also have him reveal his opinion toward reality (reality is a game, that’s how powerful the Ainur were created by Eru Illuvatar. Watch “How Powerful Is Morgoth? Crippled Morgoth, Melkor Avatar, True Form Melkor” by The Vividen, to understand.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
And don’t have any character know who Sauron is like how Naraku knew who Tomasaru really is.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
Also bring along the Nazgul, and Durin’s Bane. And use a black speech translator by lingo jam when they talk to each other, but not to anyone else. Also don’t have Sauron reveal who he is to the characters.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
Actually replace Tomasaru with Sauron from The Lord of the Rings with the One Ring on his finger controlling Tomasaru’s body.
TheProphet1010 chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
Please add a Christian (who watches BBC International, RestoredCOG, Tomorrow’s World, WLC Videos on YouTube) who is a saved Christian in the LORD, and takes over Tomasaru’s body, and is a Son of Yah the Most High, Yahuwah is the Father, Yahushua (Jesus) is the Son/Messiah/Savior, and says “All of this is my game, I’m in control, power disignated to me by the Almighty Creator himself (the true author of the Bible), I will destroy the multiverse and end the “lives” of trillions of so called “innocent” people. All of you live because I allow it (and make it be true, and have him break the fourth wall but no one understands who he’s talking to. I am a saved soul, so tell me, “how do you kill someone who is immortal, who can’t die, (then have him quote 1 Corinthians 15:53-56 KJV), this immortality has been given to me by the Creator himself. All gods and demons and the creator herself live and have power because I allow it, no, I have given them their life and their power, and false memories. But their time was then, my time is now. It is time I take control of the multiverse, parts who will serve me, and destroy those that disobey, whether be gods or demons, fate and destiny, the inhabitants or not, will either serve me, or die. But just remember, I can not die, nor suffer, nor be harmed. For as much as a mortal can kill a god, or a demon can defy the Creator, that much can you oppose me. I have the Almighty on my side. And after my run is done, there will be nothing left here. So its up to you. You want to play nice or what?” Says Alexander. Or replace Tomasaru with Melkor/Morgoth or Sauron (from the Silmarillion b Tolkien and Christopher Tolkien) in Tomasaru’s body.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2018
Add a Christian (who watches BBC International, RestoredCOG, Tomorrow’s World, WLC Videos on YouTube) who is a saved Christian in the LORD, and takes over Tomasaru’s body, and is a Son of Yah the Most High, Yahuwah is the Father, Yahushua (Jesus) is the Son/Messiah/Savior, and says “All of this is my game, I’m in control, power disignated to me by the Almighty Creator himself (the true author of the Bible), I will destroy the multiverse and end the “lives” of trillions of so called “innocent” people. All of you live because I allow it (and make it be true, and have him break the fourth wall but no one understands who he’s talking to. I am a saved soul, so tell me, “how do you kill someone who is immortal, who can’t die, (then have him quote 1 Corinthians 15:53-56 KJV), this immortality has been given to me by the Creator himself. All gods and demons and the creator herself live and have power because I allow it, no, I have given them their life and their power, and false memories. But their time was then, my time is now. It is time I take control of the multiverse, parts who will serve me, and destroy those that disobey, whether be gods or demons, fate and destiny, the inhabitants or not, will either serve me, or die. But just remember, I can not die, nor suffer, nor be harmed. For as much as a mortal can kill a god, or a demon can defy the Creator, that much can you oppose me. I have the Almighty on my side. And after my run is done, there will be nothing left here. So its up to you. You want to play nice or what?” Says Alexander. Or replace Tomasaru with Melkor/Morgoth or Sauron (from the Silmarillion b Tolkien and Christopher Tolkien) in Tomasaru’s body.
JadeDragon100 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
I doubt this will matter seeing how it’s been over a decade since your last story XD, but this story is truly interesting and the first fanfic with a male mc in it that wasn’t boring. The story is wonderful so far and I look forward to reading the rest of it. With that said, I give a salute in recognition of your story, even if the time to be recognized has passed...
Zomvee chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Wow dude this is freaking awesome I do hope you continue this someday.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I like it it's funny and somehow deep at times I like it yeah! You just got for exclamation points appreciate them
Time Hollow chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
this story is amazing the plot is something I never had seen before I hope you come back to this story