Reviews for With Our Arms Wide Open
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
MAN! You look like my old friend mellisa!...so simular...needs glasses though!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
LOVE
Guest chapter 37 . 12/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! INUYASHAS SON IS SUPPOSED TO LIKE RAMEN!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2012
I LOVED YOUR STORYS THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!
DarkMgc chapter 28 . 11/12/2012
Coooooool
InuyashaAndKagome123 chapter 37 . 2/29/2012
omg! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! XD Beautiful!
RubyJeweler chapter 37 . 12/1/2011
Fantastic story! Love it.
Silvaofhope chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Hello,

I've been reading your stories and just wanted to stop by and leave a review.

Overall, I like them. I think the plots and characterization are quite nice, and I like that you're not afraid to introduce original characters into the story.

One thing that you should rally think about doing, is dropping the random A/Ns that you place throughout the chapters. For example:

As much as Sesshomaru hated his sibling, if telling Taikokajin about him would rid him of the bitch's presence—so be it! ( haha! funny pun! He can call her a bitch without insulting her considering that she's a dog demon...but it coyld also be an insult too...you get to decide (winks)).

"Taikokajin, have you heard of the hanyou Inuyasha by any chance…?"

The random "thoughts" that you place between your sentences and/or paragraphs are highly distracting, and completely unnecessary.

They take away from the story, and distract your reader. You want the reader to be "into" the story, you want them to be involved with the plot and the characters, and by places random thoughts throughout your story, you cause your reader to break from the actual story.

If you were to stop this, it would greatly improve your writing.

Silvia~
monkeypixie9 chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
good storie and all but WAY to many clifys

ClifyBad
supposesheisawildflower chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Okay, that chapter was amazingly good! The miracle of birthing, lol.
Taraah36 chapter 37 . 9/24/2009
totally loved this story although i wish i kne what inu and kags daughter looked like...my review for this one is short because im itchin to get on with the companion to this story lol...by the way that garou fuck i was so glad he was destroyed and that tai-tai what ever her name was deserved her fait for all of her evils although i still feel a bit sorry for her ..then again as the saying goes you reap what you sew..one last thing sesshomaru with an inuyoukai wife im a little worried about how rin would feel and i feel bad that she's havin miscarriages like kagome once had..no one deserves that hardship noone except the most evl and vile beings alive.. until next time tootles
TJam chapter 37 . 3/27/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE MAKE A SEUQLE I LOVE TO READ THAT YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER SO PLEASE MAKE ONE THANK YOU!
Lysden chapter 37 . 3/10/2009
Its a really good story, I just couldn't stop reading... will you make more? A secquel? Please say you will...

Kisses Ly
reader238 chapter 37 . 9/21/2008
ok just finished reading and i loved it and about inu/kag's unborn daughter(s) cant she have twins and use both names and what about koinu how protective of them would he be and will the girls have kagomes priestess abilities
Devil Rebel chapter 37 . 2/2/2008
great story. lengthy, but still great