Reviews for Sonata
Love it!
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LOVED it!
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh WOW! THIS is why they never went on "real dates"! Oh so much fun, and WHAT A DISASTER! I can't catch my breath or stop laughing...that was so...so...*dissolves into hysterics once again* You have captured the essence of young Literati, why they were so dysfunctional, and so perfect, and simply had to end up together someday, but were at that point at an age where friendship was really the only thing that worked!

Great story! Love it!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
*squee* LOVE IT! :) *SIGH* :)
gigglesx3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
wow! as soon as i got to the bathroom seen i was hooked. such a jess thing to say :P. loved it!
frreckles chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
your Rory and Jess fluff always leave me giddy and hopeful after I finish reading :)
lltn chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
fantastic!

the bathroom scene was incredible - great job.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
where your other story left me in tears cause it was so sad, this almost made me cry through extensive laughter! it was so witty and completly typical of the characters rory and jess.

once again i say you have a true gift.
Nicole Rigby chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
So freaking amazingly cute. That is the Jess Amy tried to hide...but we know the true story.

I love your writing as much as Jess loves Rory.

Fluff is good after bawling my eyes out after Coquette.

Thank you.
majit chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This was an amazing story.

This is my favorite part:

Tomorrow when I tell Luke we’re engaged, you gotta play along.”

She laughs. “You know, one of these days you’re going to go too far and give him a heart attack.”

“Yeah, we’ll see.” She shakes her head and kisses him, leaning across the seats. “Night, Rory,” he says quietly, touching her lips.

“Goodnight.”
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
instant favorite.

sorry i didn't catch this before.

i loved the...how shall i put it...non-angsty-ness of this. it was light, but not too light, and so in character. really amazing.

the best one-parter i've read in a really long time.

awesome job.

-molly-
saourise chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I loved it. Simply an interaction between them :)

I'd pay to see Luke's reaction to the engagement joke :D
someone5 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great, awesome, superb. As always. You are the bestest one-shot writer out there. Keep 'em comin'!
Saucie chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Lovely. Fluff, fluff, and more fluff. But lovely. The dialogue is excellent - it's what I always imagined, mid-S3, but what we rarely got to see.

The bathroom scene was very Jess, and the end was very Rory. I love the underlying sense of issues unresolved, but they don't really matter at this point in their relationship ... just really well done.

It's been a long time since I read good Literati fluff. My faith is restored.
Never-Rebel chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I was giggling all through this! Seriously, this is classic! Flawless writing, and dare I say flawless characterization. I can definitely see them in this setting.

And Jess! I sigh in contentment and continue giggling. You make me love him even more. This was great!