Reviews for Teen Titans: Birthright
Sounddrive chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
This is a perfect ending! Oh man, it's like 1 AM where I am & I just love this story so much! Beautifully written!
Sounddrive chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
:'D
Sounddrive chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Beauty. Just BEAUTY!
506thpir chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Ah, my heart. Too much joy.
This is definitely the best Teen Titans story I've read, and probably one of the best fanfictions I've read in general.
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Amazing story. The plot is perfect. Your writing is incredible and flows amazingly. This is definetley one of the best Teen Titan stories I've read. Please continue writing.
Brad W chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Good story, I really enjoyed it.
Shattered Thoughts chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
Really, this story did not get NEARLY enough reviews. So I'm adding my own! This story was absolutely AMAZING. You had me either on the edge of my seat from wondering what was going to happen next or laughing at a funny scene. The plot was well developed and the characters fully formed. Rith is such an awesome character, it really seemed like he actually belonged with the Titans he fit in so well. And then all of the battle scenes were well written, a lot of the time I could actually SEE what was happening. But really, that happened throughout the whole story, it was just so well written. It was exciting, funny, sad (but in a good way), full of energy, and so much more. This is definitely one of my most favorite stories here and DEFINITELY my most favorite Teen Titans story. I love your writing, you are a simply AMAZING author! -From: Shattered Thoughts, one of your biggest fans
random girl chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
I really like this story! It was well written, the characters were believable and well rounded, which is something you don't often find in fanfiction. I shall note it as a personal favorite to return to when I need a familiar and enjoyable read.
Ryckhpae chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Wow. I, seriously, bow down to you. You have this... awesome way of writing that's hard to pinpoint WHAT makes it so awesome. Rith is a very cool character, I love the development of the romance and the overall plot is... awesome. (Need to think of another word here...)

You are my favourite Teen Titans author, even though it's finished I'm adding you and your story to my favourites.

-Rychi
Chargone chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
wow. just... wow.

this is really really really good :)

umm. there's not a lot else i can say, really.
Evilsangel chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
THAT WAS A GREAT, GREAT STORY! IT'S JUST WOW! AND MORE WOW! I LOVED IT! IT WAS THE BEST! I LOVED IT! OH MAN... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT! WELL SINCE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY I'LL SAY BYE NOW. BYE :) ;) oh yea ps: i don't think that this is a word "chibi". if it is will you please tell me what it is. bye :) ;)
mattchew chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
What happened? No update for awhile? : ( Update soon please!
nazi punks fuck off chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
wow... i swear this is one of the best stories i've ever read... i read it a couple monthes ago and i couldent find it agian, i was so mad but i spent an hour today on the search engine... and it was worth it!
Just me and myself chapter 15 . 4/29/2005
Wow, that was the best written TT fic I've ever read. The plot was cool too. Really good.
Knight of Tara chapter 15 . 3/21/2005
My God, you have written a fantastic story. I could not stop reading. A lot of emotion and feelings. I do hope you write a sequel or a new story. I am sure it will be just as good or better. Also, if you could, read my story "The Gift of the Gods". It is either a 4 or 5 part story. "The Liberation of an Empire" is the second part. I would really appreicate it.