Reviews for Unexpected Comforting
Tricia-Bean-Marie23 chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
i liked the story i hope everything goes ok. cant wait for more updates.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
good job so far - plz bring in another chappy!:)
will-you-wont chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
I have tears welling up- please finish this!
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
I hope the author someday continues the story. It is extremely well written and the emotions are both clear and realistic. Sara is clearly in trouble. And it's clear she doesn't want help. There are so many ways it could go. Will "help" be forced upon her? Before orr after an attempt? And how will she react if it is? Whichever way the author takes it would be great but please keep it realistic. Fairy tale endings are after all only for Fairy tales.
RabidPossumStew chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
Pleasepleasepleaseplease finish this! I'm hooked! Very good so far
Silent as the Grave chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
Awesome fic!
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
A bit of a dark story, but I like it. Hope you update soon. Please let Greg be enough.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Another amazing chapter, it's brilliant as always.

You made me cry, not nice of you, but I do love the story.

When is it not perfect?

I hope Sara doesn't do anything rash, and that Greg gets through to her. Poor Sara and Greg. :-(

I'm watching Wayne's World. lol. So I'm trying to type all of these comments I was thinking while I was reading, but all I can focus on now is "Bohemian Rhapsody". lol.

Jenny
ilovnick chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
write more! i need to know what happens
IDoNotJudge chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
POST MORE! omg Greg is so cute all responsible lol POST SOON! love where thisisgoing...dont kill sara!
Lalenna chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
pls update. I really like this so far an cant wait for the update - Cas
afd chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
oh, dude do not stop there, you have got to continuie. where is she going?
CMELO chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
OMG please update soon ! a wonderful story Poor Sara..
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
You're a bad, bad girl for leaving me like that! lol. I nearly fell out of my chair, my eyes glued to the computer screen and my jaw hanging open like a gaping idiot.

You're doing a fabulous job, when are you ever less than fabulous? I was glad to see a chapter up, I even put off a half hour nap for this. lol. You never disappoint, and you always leave it with a damn cliffhanger!

Can't wait for more,