Reviews for Reach Out and Tsumo Someone
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Should have worn Luck-boosting equipment. (Seriously, your party's collective Luck stat actually affects your odds of winning mini games. Life became so much easier after I found that out.)
bonsei chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahaha, this was awesome. Just the title, once I knew what the story was about I cracked up. Rita actually cleaned me out once. Really. I had NOTHING. It was terrible...
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Dude...dude...

Guy needs some anger management...

lol intersting story.
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aww.. man.. I only just started on the Suikoden fandom.. and I have to say.. this.. made my year..

Rita Pon is ironically the only game I can play properly... but I totally agree with you! Funny as hell!
Sabishisa chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
*dies laughing* This was so awesome... exactly my thoughts.
Harbinger Loki chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I loved this! Rita-pon is the most annoying game out of the mini-games on IV! You just so totally made my day with this one. Thank you!
Jana chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Oh sweet Jesus, this fi;lls me with such utter joy that boths hurts and enthralls my soul. I still can't figure out how tue hell to beat that Rita chick. The game's rigged, I know it.

And now, I shall love you forever. Love.
Nips chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
"Hold on. How the hell did I get the same combo yet get less than half of your points?"

I think this just spoke for everything I've ever associated and thought about Rita-pon.

So wonderfully (and truly) written that I would consider this like... my Bible. But I'm too religious for that, so I won't.

Did that make sense?
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
BWAHAHAHA! oh my god, yes! yes! rita-pon must die! rita's...kinda okay, it's just that her game stinks. _
Optimistic-Pessimistz chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
LOL. That was funny. Amazingly I never had much trouble with Rita when recruiting her OR defeating her on the ship. All I did (I think) was to put 3 Lucky Rings and a (lucky) Lottery Ticket on my character.

And I won. Lots.

Regardless, this was funny. Really. _
Atavaka chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I love this story just as much as I did before. Rita truly is hellspawn.

Humor pieces really suit you well, especially when the audience is on familiar ground like this. As always, I really enjoy your writing styles. Keep these great stories coming!
Gokujin chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Finally some one shut her up. This one was so funny I couldn't help, but laugh
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Given that I spent all of my money and the better part of three days recruiting stupid Rita, I can totally appreciate the humor here.

Nice work.