Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Cats
Silenthunder chapter 3 . 3/5
Can I enroll, or is this fanfic dead?
Etcy chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Name: Etcy
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Species: Jellicle
Lust Object: Rum Tum Tugger
Favorite Character: Victoria and Mistoffles
Least favorite character: None!
Why?: There is no one.
Favorite song: The Rum Tum Tugger and Macavity
Favorite paring: Mistoffles and Victoria
Have I written a cats Mary Sue? No
Have I written a cats Slash? no
Have I seen the show live? no
Have I seen the video DVD? Yes
How many times? Too many to count!
Do I own the soundtrack? Yes
I have a fear of: Macavity, Miss Minnaloushe, The Twins, Mini-Pollicles, and Old Deturonomy
If I met Bustopher Jones on the street I would say "How do you do sir?" And curtsey because that would be kind.
Potted Grouse
The Awful battle of the Pekes and the Pollicles

I agree to everything (even the small print I couldn't read) and admit that any strayings from the rules are entierly my fault and a result of my own lack of Judgement

Signature:

Etcy Cylina Moss
Etcy chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Jellilorim for a mini-Pollicle?
Jeska chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
I'm not sure if you're still around, but I thought you'd like to know that The Official Fanfiction University of Cats has joined Old Possum and the DVD as my references for my own fanfic.
Cheers,
Jeska
TURBOTASTIC chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
i am a mungojerrie fangirl
twilightslittleangel chapter 33 . 6/20/2011
what the great llamas! i love this though i am just commenting here becauase i am copy/pasteing for my kindle edition just for me...so i can read it on the go...so make sure you update!
Mr LeBlanc chapter 33 . 5/15/2011
I must admit this most likely my favorite chapter, if only due to my own immense curiousity about these bit-players. You summed up my feelings about Firefrorefiddle, the Fiend of the Fell. (so many questions, literally no asnwers. So fascinating, so frustrating)

Also: Ohoho, I see your Billy M'Caw and raise you a Cat Morgan
Zarz chapter 33 . 4/22/2011
This is great! I really enjoyed reading OFUM several years back, but never got into any of the spin-offs until this one. I love all the writers, though those poor canon characters definitely have my sympathy! Are you planning to finish this? I'd be really interested in seeing how it all ends, and whether Joanna ever will manage to finish a good fic. Keep up the wonderful work!
FleetFoot chapter 33 . 12/7/2010
I love this fanfiction! You should continue it! I'm sure there are others dying to figure out what happens at the end. You have a talent for writing!
Miss-Misto chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
I am the stupidest of the stupid. i just realized that this was last updated about 4 years ago. DUH!
Misto'sGirl chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
spotted a mini, casandrah. just wanted 2 let u know. and, where exactly is ur email listed? thnx, and, g8 story

1 i was thinking of myself as the one who glomps misto. (hehe) keep writin'
Kunzaline8.27.10 chapter 33 . 7/16/2010
is that the end? please write more! for the minis! i swear to the everlasting cat, if you dont write more, i'll...i'll...i'll make another jellice monster and make millions of on-purpose minis! and set them all loose in your bedroom! lol :)
vitruvian-woman chapter 33 . 7/15/2010
Oh my. You have to continue writing this, it is soo good. I love the plot line. I'm sad that I can't enroll anymore, though. D:
MacavityManiac chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
You asked what levetation is, and im answering. Levetation is when raise something up in the air. In *pur* Macavity's case, he levetates people or Jellicles, or Pollicles, up in the air with his magical powers. *sigh* He's so cute. One more comment. You need more Macavity fangirls. Just, don't have them glomp him.
Princess613 chapter 33 . 12/22/2009
Oh dear! I want a university for Batman, whom do I ask for permission?