Reviews for Of Great Turmoil and Excess Stupidity
clockworkwolf chapter 1 . 2/22
0.0 ... I Love this it is positively amazing
kyzalon chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Your 3,952 words have amazed me! Seriously, I'm laughing my head off here. Man, this is astounding! Especially the last paragraph about Sesshomaru becoming a pre-school teacher. XD I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes!
IceChild and ThePuppetMaster chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
nice thats nice
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This made me laugh. Good job!
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Just the ending. He becomes a preschool teacher. Epic.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
lol This was so random and I loved every moment of it. I loved how you made Harry seem like some senile old man who was reliving war flashbacks :P
Myrachan8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
if I ever in a movie theater this is what I should do: *clap clap clap*
"THAT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE! *wooting noises*
AWESOME

and that's it, awesome! I REALLY wanted to stand up from where I was at and start doing that, but without the movie part. still awesome

...I wish there where more fanfiction stories like this
Myra
Soph chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved this!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
the complete authority huh?
SereneButterfly23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Let me get this straight. So in the original storyline, Sesshomaru put himself to sleep for 500 hundred years. Then around the time that Kagome fell into the well, he was woken up my Hagrid. Later on, he ended up living in Japan at the same time as Kagome.
Brilliant!
The Purple Jade chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Omg this story is amazing! Lol I never imagined Sesshomaru as a kindergarten teacher... It works. Strangely.
astala7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
preschool teacher!? Okay, even if the end was kind of a joke, the beginning Idea was funny.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I have to say this has got to be the funniest and craziest HP/IY crossover I've read yet! I loved it! Just full of crazy-ness, it was truly refreshing. And hysterical, but I already mentioned that now didn't I?
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
LOL. This is freaking hilarious! XD Just the summary had me cracking up for a good three minutes.
I completely adore this story. EVERY. SINGLE. MOMENT. Each moment is extremely amusing.
Brilliant! This is now my favorite fanfic ever.
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh my gosh. I started reading this randomly just to see how it would be and I totally love it! I started laughing hysterically at how Voldemort died, I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me lol. If you ever write any more Sesshomaru humor, I think it would be hilarious to see him adjusting to the modern world. Anyways, great job!