Reviews for Elektra II
FiNaLHouR13 chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
Finally, I finished reading your story! All I can say is "WOW!" I'm lokking forward to read your sequel! This story is so awesome! WOW! I hope that you could read mine also and give me reviews and tips! -
FiNaLHouR13 chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
You're really a good writer! WOW! I'm sorry if I didn't finished reading the story because my mother wants the computer to be shutted down immediately! The story is so great! The characters are still the way they are in the movies! You almost memorized the movies, huh? I really love your story! I hope I can writle like that! -
ImNotTinaFey chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
now i love this story ive read it lot and it never gets old so yeah i love it and i was just wondering if you would read my fic "one more hit" and tell me if its good or not cause as i can see you are a great author so please help me!
CallistoLexx chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
This was wonderful! You got Elektra down pat. Well, the movie Elektra...I haven't read the comics yet, but I'm sure they're not too different. You really did a wonderful job on this.
Elektra chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
Amazing. I love this story. You had me hooked from Chapter one. Advice to people who flame this story:

Write your own first, then see how it is.

I love it, this is very awesome.
Mairi chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
I'm a fan of Elektra and as soon as I read the title I knew I'd like the story. Elektra's good... well, sort of, but I like you brought Bullseye back. He's cool. I felt kinda sorry when he died (not really, but you know what I mean) in Daredevil.

I like the story so far very much and I think the caharcters are the same.

Keep up the good work!
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed any of your stories for so stinkin long! Anyways, great job, I've read all this but I just wanted to say Hi, it's me Ayra Barzahd, or how you first known me as.

Love

Ayra/Kristy
Young-Electra-47 chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
You said play the Evanescence song Immortal during her fight practice. Nut actually it is Bring me to life also by Evanescence for the practice. Immortal is in the seen of her fathers funeral. :) .

-Donnie
texasPanzer chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
This is great, can't wait to read the next chapter
Jule Johnson chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
I Liked It Alot.
Andri chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I don't understand people who would flame this. This is SO much better than those piece-of-crap other fics in this category. My laptop battery is in danger of dying before I can finish reading so I'm reviewing chapter 1 but I've started on two as I'm writing this and it's just brilliant. Weird but it's true to the way the movie is in that way. Strange and kind of jump-y but still making sense. I like it.
Ana chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
it's midnight and i dont really have time to read at the moment (sry!) but I just wanted to say, that's horrible about the flamers. All the 'u r stupid, this is lame' crap. Like I said, i haven't read it - yet - so i can't judge it. But People PLEASE, this is not ur fic, it's the author's, and if you don't like it, don't read it, or try something called "constructive criticism." You know, where you express your opinion in a civil way that might actually be useful?

sorry, not to preach or anything, but seriously. Being shy, i have a thing against people going around bashing other people.

K, I'll try to actually read this fic in the morning.
Buddy Bailey chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I just wanted to say screw all those dumb asses who said this story wasn't great. It was AMAZING. im only on ch.2 but it just keeps getting better! cant wait to read your sequel!
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
Hey, haven't talked to u in awhile... well first off, great job, love it, haven't reviewed in awhile but now to stand up for u, STINKIN MARVEL FAN, THIS STORY ROCKS, IT'S BETTER THAN UR STINKIN LIFE, HOPE U GET S* FOR CHRISTMAS! Ok, keep up the good work!
SerenityRose19 chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
I love the story it was awesome! Kepp up the great work!