Reviews for Any Body for Tea
EmanomaWoody chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Spazy why isn't this story finished? You are to good of a writer to let this story go to waste, and I want to see old ladies die! And update AIG too. Por favor. Gracias. Adios. ~Emanoma, your FAVORITE COUSIN.
Ninniachelda chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
P.S. You have muy muy mucho mistakes...don't you use your spellcheck? That's why God invented it you know...

I'll help you with your errors in school tomorrow, ok?

See ya then!

~LL :)
Lady Irwyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Dude, I haven't yet read the whole thing, but this is so great! Let's hear it for T.J., the impressive Irish Cop, who was considered hot~and still is by some ;)!

Remember: T.J. is NOT Boris Karloff! He may look like him, but we all know that T.J. is not a murderer who disguises himself as good old least, as far as we know...

*Apres "Arsenic and Old Lace"* "T.J., you scared the crap out of me a favor *hugs T.J.* and don't you ever ever ever kill anyone...or scare me again! Great job though!"

Hehehe...I should do an NCIS a la "Arsenic and Old Lace", just like you did CSI a la "Anybody for Tea"!

Peace Out Girl Scout!

Lotsa Heart "Hephalump"

~LL :)
SolitaryFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
“Tall, dark, and studly.”

Oh my God you have no idea how hard I laughed at that! xD
lisalamp4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this looks like a fun story - you should continue it!
like im sayin it chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
i hope you are gonna write more. that would be so cool!
the Flying Amish chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
this story sounds very freaking entertaining. 6 mad old ladies with the hots for our CSI. Cant get much funnier
MICHON chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
PLEASE feel free to continue... The interest is piqued!
knuddel chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That's a very nice idea. If the stalker cannot stalk them, invite them into the stalker's house. Now I lean back in my rocking chair, sip my liqueur, wait for Cary Grant to bring me my old laces and am going to enjoy your story very much.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
this is... interesting, to say the least.
lins chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I really like this idea! keep going!
fanfiction fanatic chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
ello,this is a bit weird...but i like it so please continue...bye
jwmathias chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Good start, one of the rare humor pieces that is actually amusing.

Two suggestions - do something to differentiate news scenes: a simple * between paragraphs would work. Since scene one ended with dialogue and scene two started with dialog - it was momentarily confusing.

Secondly, find a beta-reader. While Nick's "mussels flexing up and up" is amusing, I don't think you meant he had active shellfish in his possession. Or maybe you did - there have been some odd cases. ;-)