Reviews for Remembrance
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww... sweet. I liked the first person POV of Claire. Also, I liked this line - "That day, in that moment, on that beach, I fell in love with you." It gave me chills. In a good way.

Thanks for filling the world with more Charlie/Claire 'fics. :)
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww.

He made her watch? How cruel is that?He's dispiccable.

Love it, like all ur other fics.

xox Lost-Inuyasha
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is so adorable it makes me sick. :) Great stuff. If Charlie and Claire don't develop a relationship like this in season three, I'm going to shoot one of the writers. And then another, and another, and another... And J.J. Abrams, I'll kill you last! Muahahahahaha!

Ahem. Anyway, it's a great story. I am SO looking forward to reading some more of your stuff. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!

-Tori
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
*sob* You do really want be to cry today...it was so *sniff* amazing, and oh god I don't know what I'll be like when I have to watch the episode where Charlie dies, oh god, you are the best writer EVER.
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This was excellent
Embrace Me Like A Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Why must you be so talented? Why? lol

Awesome work, as usual.

CC always.

x Liz
LostChickenGothicWednesday723 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow that was so sweet i almost could cry! you're an AWESOME writer! keep up the good work! please write another story like this if you haven't already.
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very good story! I do love Charlie/Claire. Keep writing!
I Luv Captain Terror chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was so precious... I think this is the second time I've read this.
Oh Mina Obscener chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
well i have another story added to my favorites now! I really loved this one it is everything that Charlie and Claire represent and it is so very sweet. :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Just a very sweet, lovely story. Beautiful!
Xedra chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
*sigh* *sniffle*

That was a good one. Dang, I want some peanut butter, like NOW!
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Oh, wow! That was a really good story, I loved it! So soft and really sexy...*shivers* GREAT JOB!
Stationary Love chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This is really good! I love your writing style. Please write more ficcies.
Sage Darkwoods chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This one-shot is amazing. You have such a great grasp on the characters, which is remarkable considering this episode came out a scant 4 days ago. You made me cry; that's a good thing. I like the way you voice the emotions of the characters, even though they don't vocalize it themselves. To have them vocalize them would take away their power. Good job. I'm having fun following your other Lost fics, too.