Reviews for Fire Fight
Nanfoodle13 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Awesome story!but do you have to keep doing those little cliffhangers?Please update soon this is a good story
AnimeManga Fanatic chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Ah! You have to update soon I have know what's in that note!

Anime: *wakes up* What's up Authoress?

Fanfic! FANFIC!

Manga: *wakes up* not again... Please be quiet. *rolls over in bed*

You Shut UP! You should be up anyways it's past one in the afternoon!

Manga: Don't tell me when to get up! *jumps out of bed and at Authoress*

Anime: *sweatdrops* Um... I'm going to stop this before it gets too violent for you. *pulls a curtain across* Update soon before Authoress kills Manga please?
Flava Sava chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LadytehMa chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
It's called poetic license - go ahead! Within *reason* of course _
Kitake Neru chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
I love roy-riza. Keep it up!
Rukusho chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Wow! This story is amazing. I almost started crying durning this chapter. I like your writing! Keep it up, I cant wait for the next instalment!
Psycho 24 chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
*brain sizziling* I didn't get a damn thing you just said, dude. Like woah, and yeah like woah, I don't get this military rank crap shit. But the story sounds good right now and there's plenty of suspense( I think..) so keep up the good work!
nopenopnope chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
the ranks are just a minor technical thingy dont worry bout it, the story is whats important and it is excellent!
DreamSprite chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
I'm not offended by your detail error, i read the story not the spelling/grammar/overall corectness.

cant wait to read more!
Outsane chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
I'm not sure what a muse is, but I'll review anyway. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. So keep up the good work, and update soon! _
togurotheman chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Wow, it's actually good. Suprising, giving the amount of yaoi cluttering the place up.
Outsane chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
SDFJLSKDf gahh a cliffie! Noo! Hurry with your next chapter, please!
CrazyFan chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I really liked it, please update soon so I can find out what happened!
nopenopnope chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
wow, i couldnt tell if it had been roy who killed those doctors in the war but i guess it was. lol, fire insurance! keep this up!
Yue chapter 3 . 2/20/2005