Reviews for Fire Fight
Claen'tor Shat'kin'ara chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
That was a good tac. Having Roy subtly threaten Weaver's car was amusing. Keep it up.
fireblazie chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Huh, it's really interesting so far. I hope you update soon! ]
Psycho 24 chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
I can't fucken stand damn suspense! Please update soon or else I might blow-*BOOM!*

...* turns to damn pile of ashes* Too...late...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
oh no, she's gonna kill herself! or kill him...(evil grin) i actully like that idea...(hits self) bad girl! no violent thoughts!

Well, anyway, nice story, good job, keep going, update soon, etc. and all that good stuff. _ can't wait to read the rest!
DreamSprite chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
up date real soon! whats going to happen? come on UPDATE!
Wiremess chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is supposed to be a bit off (like in the past) from the manga/anime, right? Because Huges is a Lt. Colonel, Mustang is a colonel, and Hawkeye a (I believe) First Lt. Just making sure. Otherwise, it's pretty good so far. Don't get the whole Winry thing, is she not connected with Pinako? or is this just totally AU and I'm being stupid XD

Just a note.

This person gave the current ranks to you.

In the past, from the manga and anime, we know that Roy was a Major during the war in Ishbal. He was young, new to the military... he was a Major.

Maes would have likely been a LT or a Captain. He is a few years older, yet, he doesn't get the automatic rank jump because he isn't an alchemist.

Riza was a LT in the war, we know this from the manga.

Just to give you a little more information.
Wiremess chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Hm...

This is actually pretty good and I enjoyed it and I plan to read more as you continue.

However, you have one small-yet-major error.

Roy Mustang would have never been a Captain in the Amestrian army at any time in his career. As an alchemist, he would have always been a Major at the least. For example, Edward Elric holds the rank of major though he is never called it. That is why all of Mustang's men have a certain respectful regard for the young man.

So, other than that, I really did find this enjoyable.

Just rememer:

Specialist

Private First Class

Private
funkymoleperson chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
This is a good quality story, methinks. SAVE HER ROY!
Psycho 24 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
*firing machine guns like crazy* Die you bastards! Eteranl enemy of all women!*huff huff* Calm down Psycho. Breathe. Breathe. Okay, that jerk is a Bleep! Update soon so I could make evil plans on how to take over the world! _ I know I'm not making any since but heh heh... whoops _
Claen'tor Shat'kin'ara chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I think I know where this is going. Update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
DreamSprite chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
More! you cant stop there!
Outsane chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
AH! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? SAVE HER, ROY, SAVE HER!

*ahem* sorry about that... just update soon, okay? _
jojodacrow chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow, very nicely written. I am excited to see more from you on this story. Very well done. *waits patiently for more*
cm chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Nice start. Got me wanting more so write more please!
happiness theory chapter 1 . 2/12/2005