Reviews for Pay The Piper
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I love this story so much!
Silverblueroses chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
That was freaking awesome!
masamune11 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I'll be blunt. I love short stories; short, fluffy, dramatic, stories. This one fits those categories. Though, I have to say, when you bring out Death, it kinda reminds me of a certain black-haired male from a certain series called Persona 3, which happens to be the anthromorphic form of Death.

Yes, I picture Death here as such. Perhaps this is the signal for me to actually... make such fic. Yes, your imagination is contagious :P

(faved)
cherrrysakura chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Nice! Awsome!
lenkagamine133 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
dude i can't tell you how many times i've red this story. i love it. the wording, plot, the way that characters are. especially Death.

I can picture everything perfectly. the scenery, and the emotions. wow.
mudkipmon chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Wow. That was so awesome.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Wow. Neat. I liked it. I liked it a lot.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow, interesting so far.
Scribble-Dead chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Tye black note book reminds me of Death Note...nice work.
blueXXphoenix chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
aw. the ending was so cute! really go story. Death kinda reminds me of the psyco guy from season 2 (i think) the one that took over ken's mind? when u described him, he was the first that came to mind. but excellent story! i luved it!

thankyou.

-blueXXphoenix-
Gaarafan14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
This is cool.
digiwriter1392 chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
that was really good.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Again, I've been meaning to review this. I love all of your Digi stories. This is yet another great one. I love Kouji X Kouichi fics, just brotherly love though. (not a fan of yaoi or incest)

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
Kayhera chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
You're obsession with killing Kouichi has to stop. I'm sure it's unhealthy of you and I don't even want to try and read a Marauder fanfic from you. *twitch*

Well, it was interesting. And I learned a new Japanese legend that could probably come in handy for my story. _ Though it'd be nice to see some more Kouji in all of these stories Kouichi's cute-cool too.

Now I want pizza. _ moan

Death was pretty cool. And I thought my Hotaka was bad. :P Though after reading all these "Duskmon is evil and wants Kouichi DEAD!" stories of yours I can't help but imagine him with the blond hair. Meh... At least it was short. Not that it helped any.

Ja ne!
Lady Mirror chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Aw, are we never gonna find out if he can use that arm again? so sad...I really liked this fic! nice brotherly love...I wanna twin, dangit! Good job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »