Reviews for The Inside of the Eclipse
max chapter 1 . 3/30
short and sweet... luv it! sequel plz?
Cueil chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
your world holds so much potential... It's like there is this vivid world just beyond what you write down... it's almost hinted at in a way... if you could expand on this you could create one of the great fanfic AUs
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I don't know why but I find myself gripped in nostalgia. Its amazing how you've managed to make me tear up with just a few paragraphs. Please continue.
Melitza chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Ahh, and the dark beauty of this is that it is so close to how things could have turned out. A nice experiment.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
wow, this is so sad yet powerful. The Sasuke you portray is so hard and jerky and cold and Sakura, a kind of accepting obsessive. so tragic, but reality can be tragic. you demonstrated this perfectly with your wonderful choice of words. your style is beautiful!
Papermates chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Short yet so captivating .
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
. P Ok. I likey it! ...
Sasuke Yamada chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Ha! Found you too! Look at ninjacat's reviews on habitual.

I like it except for one thing: "then stares at her like a dare betray herself with a flush." Am thinking there ought to be a ", making her " in between dare and betray. Just a thought.

Again, I might get it more if I knew more about the characters... But I do know who they are! Go me! I think Sakura be in for a very unhealthy relationship, but that is just me.

You and Ally hav similar writing style somewhat. Agree? Want me die? but you too are a good writer.

just look up Romiet and Isilea, okay? bahrg.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Again, that was a great story. It's very subtle, but so effective.
Icarusy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This, and it's prequel, completely blew me away.

As it had 2 months ago, still remaining in my mind- powerful, poignant, astoudingly IC.

Brilliant; thank you for showing that length does not equate quality. You have a powerful style, so kindly grace us with more of your works, please.
Tank chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Interesting universe, this. Dark, unreal in a good way. Continue?
Enola06 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
"Sasuke is the only thing she sees anymore." This is wrong, cause that has no sense. So does she only sees him, or does she doesn't sees him at all?

For the comment to this chap... good, and depressing. There are some gramatic mistakes. But make things better! I'm only trying to help...
Icygal237 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
cool but make it longer more entertaining
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This little piece was surprisingly intense for something so short.