Reviews for Unholy Alliance
Amy chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
That was really good I loved it. Great story:)
TeacherTam chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
Wow. Sad and sweet and scary/creepy at the same time.

This is a great story.

Thank you for all your time and effort.
TeacherTam chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
Hee-Hee! "reading a little fan-fiction for 'The Valley'". HeeHeeHee!

:D

I like the little part about Ryan in the guest room. They *really* need to bring that boy into the house!
TeacherTam chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
Ooh, I liked the father/son confrontation, minor as it was! Thanks! I'm looking forward to some Ryan agnst, as he figures out this "parent" thing.
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I had to grin at the "parental rivalry" comment! So cute! :D

Plus, it does happen! My mom became a single mom when we were thirteen, nine (that's me!) and four, and she always said the greatest benefit of being a single mom was that the decisions were all up to her. The biggest problem was that...the decisions were all up to her! :D

She said that it was great to no longer have to argue with anyone over how to raise us, but she said that it was very lonely and terrifying to be all alone when she had to make the big, scary decisions.

Anyway, you explained it really well!

I also loved the explanation of how Lindsay could *not* be Caleb's daughter, and why Renee was still getting money if it wasn't for child support. Very creative!

Thanks!
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Okay, because my stupid computer monitor broke a month ago, I've been relegated to sporadic, incredibly short spurts on FanFic. This means that I've never had a chance to even *glance* at this story until now.

So, after having read the first chapter, I'm very interested in more!

I also have to say that I am *very* grateful that your punctuation and conventions are correct! Thank you! I think that the aspect of this that is most gratifying to me is that you place commas in phrases such as, "Thanks, Mom," or "Hi, Mrs. Wheeler." These commas are so often ignored, and they *matter*! Thank you for following English grammar and convention rules!

I know, it may seem like a silly thing to care about, but it *matters*! We should take pride enough in our language to be sure that we use it correctly.

I'm sorry for getting on my soapbox. I come from a long line of English and Speech teachers. Can you tell? :D

Anyway, I actually *do* like the story, too, so I'm off to read chapter 2! :D

Thanks!
Silver Dog Demon chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
Very good story. Done quite well. Thank you so much!
kursk chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Good chapter, I just hope that sandy will understand.
ally chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
HEY! very good. Can't wait for more. Plz update soon. BTW, love the quick updates.
Christina chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
Great job I really like how Sandy brought up the Oliver incident but I am confused did Ryan tell Sandy about what's going on? I am assuming he did since he isn't grounded anymore but I don't know
ally chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
HEY! this is really good. My family always says the same thing "500 channels but nothing on" lol. Can't wait for more. Plz update soon.
ally chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
HEY this is great. Love julie! She is awesome lol. Plz update soon.

luv ya

ally
Silver Dog Demon chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
Cool. I'm glad Julie decided to help Ryan out. It was a good chapter! I look forward to more. Please update soon!
ms8309 chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
funny story... ryan and julie... to bad they won't work together more... the work good together!
Brightest Firefly chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
I loved the references to her affair with Luke. Haha! Update soon!