Reviews for The Phantom's Sheherazade tale
loveneverdies115 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Omg. I love this! Please continue, I want to know what happens next so bad! please please please!
Jet's Angel chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
this story is beautiful.. I have not read anything like it...I hope you continue for I know I'll be reading it...awsome work..brava
Helden chapter 9 . 4/15/2006

Caroline Butler
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
One suggestion...get spellcheck
Pussin Boots chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
NICE! oh UPLOAD SOON! Pls...
anubislover chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
Ok, you so need to continue the story. It's really good! I like ow in-character Meg and Erik are! I'm a huge Meg/Erik phan, so keep up the good work! I absolutely LOVE this story, so hurry up and update please. DO NOT DEFY ME! YOU SHALL UPDATE! THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA DEMANDS IT! Thanx a lot!_
Nameless Waif chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
This is an interesting concept...

I do very much want to know where it's heading.

Just one note for this chapter: There is no break in the center to show the change of times/scenes. It's easy to find the break once you realize what's going on, but it is a tad confusing at first. (If you were using some different character to mark the break, fanfic probably deleted it. I've had that happen to me before.)

Anyway, I hope you update soon. Your dialogue is wonderful.
satha chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
yay updates! it's been so long... i loves it
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Hurray! You're not dead! I love this story and when there was no update I was like...hm. But that's okay now! Yeah! I like the way you made Erik and Mme. Giry's relationship. Really Good! UPDATE SOON!
Gevaisa chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
Chapter 5 is not making it easy for your readers. It could stand an edit. Uninterrupted blocks of text are very difficult to read on a computer screen. If you turn this into several paragraphs it will flow much better. Your readers will not get lost or mired it it then.
derrekslove chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
You must write more. Now. Omg. I am freaking continue.
fictiongurl chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
i love this story! why isn't there more? there should be more. i'm a big fan of meg/erik fanfics. i would like to read more. please?
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
I really REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! PLEASE! UPDATE!

I LOVE MEG/ERIK! I DO I DO I DO-OH!

PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
Serendipity chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Oh wow, that is one beautiful story, from the concept, to the characters, to the very clever parallels, the atmosphere...and the suspense! Having said that, what are the chances that you'll be writing the next chapter soon? I'll beg if need be *looks pleadingly at the author*
Jessi chapter 8 . 5/12/2005
Oh cruel fiend? Wilt thou not update? that I may PLEASE READ MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY!

E/M forever!