Reviews for Sun Goes Down
SupremeOverlordofTerrorKentoma chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was beautiful,I loved it,if that was romantic undertones then it was excellently done.I love the balance between the friendship & romantic levels,it was so sweet,cute & adorable.I liked how physically close they were at the end with their intertwined fingers,I read that part alot,I truly enjoyed this & feel happy to have found this heartwarming Daikari story.
Bryon Youngblood chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I really think this was a cute story. Ever thought about a sequel with their in high school and Davis trying to tell Kari his feelings? I'd love to see that, given too how Kari seems to feel the same way for how you have her heart racing when she hugs him. _ All in all, this is one of the cuter Daikari fanfics I've read here at and it's why I favorited it! :D
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
aw this was a cute Daikari. Great job. Going to my favs.
Kagome854003 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
really sweet story!I loved it and good job!With Much !
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Adorable! And very in character.
jake n chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
i really liked this fic and i really like daikari.

now if only i could be that good...
Soren Yagami chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I really like the story!

Well, can you tell me how are the personalities of all in the original, it would be useful to know it, and taking the opportunity, check my story and tell me how it goes and ideas please.

If you can, I'm hoping that you will continue this story, ja ne!
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This was a nice little story you did here. I'll admit that it's hard sometimes to find a good Daikari story to read and I'm glad that I came across this one.

Before I go I just want to say that if you want to read some decent Daikari stories take a look at the ones that I have. Of course, that is only a suggestion nothing more.