Reviews for An Insignificant Life
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
A - A!

Stands short for "Absolute Adoration" or "(I) absolutely adore (it)"

Soooooo! I love (adore!) this story. I am totally addicted to Neville/Luna, but there are just way too few really greatly written FanFics about them out there. So: Great story, really!
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw! That was a really good story! Except... NEVILLE! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? That was so cute!

Megan
lostwords chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Aww...I'm offically addicted to Neville/Luna...great another ship...*mutters* have to stop shipping for my own health...LOL
Grey-X chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*sigh* There just aren't enough insightful Neville/Luna fics out there...
Phiso chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This is very cute. I've always wondered about Neville...I think you portrayed him very well, considering that he's not mentioned as much as some other characters. I too, support Longbottom/Lovegood, so that was a pleasent surprise as well. Good work.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
that was beautiful, and i don't think you could have made it any better. keep on writing my friend!
Boa Charmer chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Beautifully written and I love how in character everyone is...it brought tears to my eyes!
shantazzar-days chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I actually found this story on another website, maybe mugglenet or something of that sort. Anyway, I wanted to review it there, but I have no idea how to do that, and yours is the only story I've ever read there. Anyway, I really did like this story...(we both did...this is a combined account) It was fully of neville/luna fuzzies at the end, and you just did a great job writing as Neville.
redsn0wflakes chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow! That was really good! I never thought of Neville that way. I guess its true, are really good. G2G now...have to read your other fics...bye-bye now...see you tomorrow...
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh wow that was great! I luved it! I luv Nevile so much! He and Luna go well together. Even though JKR said she wasn't gonna make it happen, i don't care, they're SO cute! I love how you have Neville meet Luna when they were young - its a good idea. I also loved his POV on stuff. Bloody brilliant.
TheSecretCharacter chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Never read a story with that ship before. Very good, very emotional, and very thought prevoking. Neville is just such a great guy with such a sad past.
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aw! That was so sweet and beautiful! I loved it! I've never really thought of a Neville/Luna, but you know, it actually makes sense!
Daisie chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This story is ridiculously sweet (that's a good thing...)

And very well written.

I'm shocked that you don't have any reviews for it yet. Really, really good )

*cheers*

Daisie
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow, i like the change in Luna. that was well written, and i like the fact that for once its not from the point of view of the trio. well done.
Hogwarts-Honey-Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
WOW! so good! wow...That was so awesome! love it love it love it!