Reviews for Without the Moon
I love the cats in this. Well done!
Fight scenes seem to flow better when they're kept strictly linear. If you have to change paragraphs frequently because of the head hopping, then that's what you have to do, just to keep the timeline moving in one direction.
Oh I think Relena is pretty much in character here. I don't think you can call it bashing when it's what the character would have done anyway.
This is really good. I'll admit going in I was thinking of that parody poster of the guys as Senshi Scouts. The funny thing about that poster is Heero is flashing Sailor Moon's gang signs but he still has that thundercloud scowl on his face. But this is not parody. It's a good story!
Jisa chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
I enjoyed this.
Animefreek23 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
OMG I read your last unicorn fic, and I LOVED IT! So of course I had to check out your other fics and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed. I really enjoy them. Now I have only read maybe 15 of your stories but plan to read them all, at least the Gundam Wing ones lol. I'm probably going to review again, so keep up the awesomeness that you have going.
Azamiko chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
Hey, Sailor Moon wasn't really pg13 all the time. There was definitely at least one instance where Usagi and Mamoru had a 'sleepover.'
Oli chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
Hi! I just read your story. It is very good indeed. I liked the mix between Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing. Fabulous! I'm usually not into the whole xover, but this was real good. I liked how you based the story around Duo a.k.a. Saturn. Very interesting. I read it all in like 2 hrs just cause I wanted to finish it. With a lemon or without it's good nonetheless. Well I've got to get to work now. Until L8RZ

Ja Ne

Oli
Dea Lunae chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Wai! I loved it x3 I couldn't help squeeing and giggling at any given yaoi-hinting moment XD Haha.. During the second chapter I had given my friend the link to the story (doubt she actually went) and I was like 'I know I shouldn't be, but I am seriously getting some ZechsxDuo vibes here.. bad Joyce bad XD' well. Guess I was right o.O I especially loved the ending, although, yes, it did seem rather rushed. I think if you had made it 2 or 3 chapters it would have made it a lot better, but eh. I guess the only thing that bothers me is how easily Zechs seemed to give up on Duo.. like I doubt he actually gave up, but.. hm.. a nice lil sequal thing might be that Zechs can't take it anymore and goes back and becomes a Duo-stalker. I just.. have some weird attraction to a one-sided/or past 6x2 o.o I have no idea how that started..

Is Sailor Moon actually rated PG? I'm surprised.. I mean with their outfits and all.. okay. I watched the english dub when I was like in elementary school but still. I read NC-17 fics now and I wont' be of age for that for a few years.. er. o.o; oops. Haha.. I think I'll go check out your other fics.. -hoping for another SM/GW fusion fic- I honestly haven't considered this before..

PS: was this plot sota ripped from SM? Because I vaguely remember some latter plot where Sailor Chibi was in it.. and she was turned evil or something.. and there was some evil prince guy with a funky third eye who was infatuated with Serena (I never got a chance to watch the original version T.T) and kidnapped her and tried to get her to be his wife..? Hm. THe sad thing was that he got killed protected Serena D: (Secretly, I was kinda rooting for some hesitant 6x2
crazy one chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
that was good, really good. you did a wonderful job keeping the story going. it was never too fast or too slow, i love how you picked a pace and KEPT it! awesome. and you did justice to all the characters. it is so easy to let them slip in a crossover or au, but you didn't! you didn't even over stereotype them!

(sorry about the rant, i've read too many bad fics recently)
creaturesmint chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
*laughs* Oh I loved the ending...I don't care if you think it sticks, I loved it. XD Just think of it...Quat and Trowa kissing on one side, Duo and Heero kissing on the other...and poor Wufei! *giggles hyperly* Okay, that was great, and I'm off to read the sequal. _
Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
I really enjoyed this fusion - Duo being Saturn, planet of destruction, Relena being Sailor Venus, Shinigami and Wing as the cats - and hope

to enjoy the rest of your fics just as much.
Aerias-A-Writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! Awesome!
The Chaotic Ones chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
cool we will look for others like this