Reviews for Taken Away
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Whoah, really didn't expect that. Poor Shannon and Sayid! That was so sad!

Really good, you are an amazing writer.

xox Lost-Inuyasha
A Bleeding Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow this was a great story! i liked how u wrote it in Sayid's perspective very nice touch.

~*A Bleeding Rose*~
Oh Mina Obscener chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
*GASP* oh really awesome!
suspencer chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Aw...

You kilt the baby :(

And Boone.

me so sad :(

But I liked the end :D
coldqueen chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great...great...GREAT STORY! I love it...love it...I LOVE IT!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Poor, poor Shannon. Beneath the spoiled brat there is a sad little girl. She has lost a great deal-her father, her brother, her baby. But she has a great protector. I know Sayid will protect her and cherish her just as Charlie does Claire.
xMegh chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
oh! i like this one too! perfect descriptions, absolutely loved it!

~luv always*

meg
Mallory chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow, that was some powerful stuff.
LostChickenGothicWednesday723 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
hi! that was so good i was almost crying, it's so sad. do you really think that might happen? u r 1 of my fav. authors.

bye

-LostChickenWednesday723-

p.s:please read my lost fics!
a.pens.name chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
That would be a sucky way to die, although it's probably what's going to happen. I liked it, but it's just begging to have a sequal. _- Hint.
theblondeone07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow. Very touching and sad story! I hope that that is really not the end of it! I think it really needs to continue and soon! Poor Shannon. I love Sayid and Shannon together!
account-deleted243455432 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
No! Bone!

Very well written story. Shame my little pet had to die though. He was a good little pet. *Sniff* Well, it was worth this little fic here. Very good. As a semi-Shayid fan, I'm very pleased with this story. The ending was sad though. (Well, the whole thing was sad, but the ending especially.)
Sun Sorrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow... That was so good... *is at a loss for words*