Reviews for What You'll Never Hear
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Ha! Sorry that I didn't see your review sooner *_* OH Well* I'm so sorry! I love this story! I truly do! I usually don't like to read fanfiction with pirates of the... I can't spell it either! That sucks! This is so god! Up date, update, update, update! Now! I can't believe that you only got one review! Well I'll keep reviewing as long as you keep updating! This is so cool! These stories are very very very{hundred years later} very very RAre! And this one is really god! You better update soon! And the guy who gave me crap about my spelling isn't worth waisting your time one! Will you read my other stories? Please! Any way! this is so good! I'm being very truthful! The only time I ain't is when it comes to my little sister! I hope you up date soon! And sorry for not reading the review sooner! See ya soon!
Carmen1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I enjoyed this first chapter. It reminds of that movie...what was it? Oh ya, What Women Want, or something like that. I can tell this is going to be a very interesting story. Update savvy?