Reviews for St Valentine's
Thebluepimpernel chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow...that's so romantic! I loved the chemistry between percy and marguerite! They rock! N so does your writting ;)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I can't I haven't found this charming fic untril today.

I absolutely LOVED it!

It is quite understandable that Percy accepts only the best for Marguerite.

""It really was a lovely gift: a necklace with a pearl pendant in the shape of a marguerite daisy on a slender silver chain… perfectly polished, as Percy noted with some amusement. God bless Frank… the most frighteningly organized and efficient valet Sir Percy had ever met."" Marguerite's new necklace is very pretty! And in the shape of a flower that bears Marguerite's name.

Yep Frank is pretty awesome.

Its cool that Marguerite started a new fashion trend with her necklace.
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved it! Finally someone who checks their french! But really a marvelous story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
"The moon" - that's Romeo and Juliet.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Tres Bien!(That does mean 'very good' in French, right?) Anyhoo, loved the story.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was cute. Good job keeping them in character, too.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Absolutely beautiful, and very realistic as to how a Valentine's day would be spent by the Blakeney's. The little cameo of some other members of the League was a great touch as well.
song of tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow! so well written, i love the start and the end!
my-echo chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
SO CUTE! I adore it!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
hee! _ sweetness! *squeals and bounces excitedly* theres one tiny nitpick tho XD hehe with this bit here: "The more modern readers may scoff, however, to Sir Percival, or Sir Percy, this was a novelty. For the first year of his marriage to the beautiful Marguerite St Just, he had been under the impression that she found him as interesting and lovable as mud, and that there was no way for him to be treated in any other way than as dirt." ok, first off, i must say i adore everything but the last bit. i can just see it! lol Percy with a thought bubble over his head containing Marguerite and one of her own bubbles that says something like "Percy mud"! *falls over laughing* thats great... heh but seriously now. the line following it, with the way he was "treated" sounded rather... odd to me. i get what youre saying and all, but i cant say it didnt throw me at first _() anyway, cute ficlet! pretty lil VDay gifts :D i love how the league is on the yacht (him two hours late! XD go Percy! hope the family made it tho... *grimaces* only bad thing about him staying, really) and everybodys active but him (id like to hear Andrew's sonnet, that i would _ bet its quite pretty). him just sitting there with his hand in his vest... *grins* we all know whats there! _~
MmeMozart182 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
LIne: "I have more care to stay than will to go." William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo & Juliet. Act IV, Scene 1, if I remember correctly, though I might be wrong and it's in Act I.

Where's my cookie? :4)

This was simply gorgeous. Happy fluff, with just the right addition of angst. Poor Andrew and his sonnet! Hehehhe.

The lock of hair...beautiful. The "two hours late"...heh. Nice way to handle things.

The whole running parallel to that beautiful scene in Romeo & Juliet is simply lovely, as are the alterations between humor and real, intense passion. Lovely, lovely piece!

And I LOVE all of the little side comments about Frank. I ADORE Frank. Best. valet. EVER. This is why I've read "Only Human," like, 12 times.
skrblr chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Aw, that was so sweet. Thanks for making it something my little sister could read. It is most appreciated. I also liked how the narrative voice had a personality. It's fun- "Let us draw a curtain," and that simile about mud. I'll look for other things by you!
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Aww... Ok, I love it. Not quite as much as I love French, but I still adore it.

(Don't you just hate how everyone hates French? God, how I want to go to Paris...)
Thessaly chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Have I mentioned that I love your Pimpernel-verse? Never mind. Warm fuzzies all around. I have to say that a pearl pendant which is ALSO shaped like a daisy seems like overkill, but it's sweet.

"I have more care to stay than will to go" R that was easy. But it belongs there. And the Austen at the beginning isn't yours either, but I don't blame you for using it. It sort of creeps into things.

I like the French. It fits too.