Reviews for I Cry Rivers
Dreams and Hard Realities chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
:') very sweet, yet sad. great job.
LilBunbury chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
One of the best Starfox stories out there. I'm serious.

It was told really, really, well.

Grammar could've been a little better, but it wasn't too bad.

I started to cry at the second paragraph. ;_;
bud chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
that was... realy depresing, I'm quite sad now. Though that is one of the best stories i have read hear. I like it alot.
Lylat researcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Damn. . . That was the saddest thing I ever read. You know, when you think about it, Peppy is the only one left from the Original Star Fox team. Think about it. . . how sad. . .
Morrie-Angel of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very very well written. _ I nearly cried towards the end. *takes up Peppy on the hug offer*
napkin chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh...that was so sad.I don't really read sad stories, but this had to be the best job
Shadowfox83 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
That was a great fic, also was the first SF fic I've ever read. You did such a wonderful job explaining the Venom incident, and I too felt misty-eyed after reading it. Poor here buddy *hugs teh Peppy * Anyway nice job and an excellent read *thumbs up*
BLACK-T chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
That was very great Starfox story I give it 2 thumbs up!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Excellent POV fic! I got a little misty-eyed by the end of it, too. One recommendation though, is now that you've written it while getting all teary, I would strongly suggest going back and dealing with the grammar issues. None of the grammar errors are serious, but I noticed several instanced of skipped words that muddle the content slightly. Fix those minor problems, and you'll have a truly awesome POV fic here!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Wow... just wow.

I read the thing from DA, and this is just... spectacular. You've put so much effort and emotion into this fanfic, and... god, I feel so gosh-darned sorry for Peppy, the strong little guy. 1st-Person is very difficult to handle, but it worked beautifully in this situation. You've written everyone spectacularly, especially with their feelings-dude, I hated Pigma before, and reading this made me want to pound his bloated face even more. Traitors SUCK-end the.

Anyway, you've really hit the nail on the bat with Peppy Hare. (And yes, Star Fox Assault, good lord, you should've seen my expression) I've had so much respect for him and it only keeps growing, and now... (Gives Peppy a BIG hug) There. That says plenty enough. ;)
jordie78 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Thank. You! It's perfect!

I've gotta say, I rarely venture into the Star Fox section, (and I leave reviews even less frequently), though I love the game. Especially Peppy. It just seems like no one really knows what to do with Peppy once he's in the story, and they just let a really awesome character fall by the wayside.

You did an excellent job telling this story. Congratulations!

And I will give Peppy a hug. :)
Crystal Dratini chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Wow... I never read many stories about Peppy. I'm glad I found this little gem. Good Job!
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
(crying as well) OMG that was sad... I will indeed hug Peppy. Cuddly rabbit... (hugs tight)

This was absolutely beautiful. The detail was wonderful, and I love how you did this as a monologue of sorts. I could see each action as I read about it... Congratulations on a job very well done.

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)
Kane3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Well written with good emotion. Very nicely done. You might want to proofread your work after submitting it to the Document Manager. It sometimes deletes stuff due to the way it formats.