Reviews for Aftermath
DarkKnightFan1 chapter 8 . 8/25
I loved this story. You clearly have a deep understanding of the characters. Many thanks for writing and sharing it with the world. Since finding this story I'm very keen to read what else you have written.
eknae11 chapter 8 . 4/21
this was a really great story. I especially liked the portrayal of the characters. The depth and the dichotomy of all the characters. It also portrayed the cannon relationships between batman, wonder woman, and superman. I would love to see a sequel to this. Keep up the good work.
Nadge chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Really loved this story. So good and so realistic. You wrote each person's perspective so well that the reader has no choice but to appreciate from every angle how mistakes like this affect everyone. Despite everything, there is hope!
riparian chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Wow! It has been ten years since you completed this fic, yet it still reads wonderfully. Easily one of the best BMWW fics I've ever read - such strong characterization without demonizing any of the 4 main characters involved in this (Bruce, Clark, Diana, Lois). Such real, grounded emotions conveyed so delicately. Wherever you are, hope this review reaches you!
Ni Castle chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
great, great story
really liked
Ni Castle chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
As for your initial statement, I could not agree more. The most powerful man is not the one who controls a city but the one who controls his own impulses.
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
deep chapter
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
amazing chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
I know I'm finding this years later as a rec from tumblr but it's amazing and so full of emotion, you capture the characters and their feelings so well in written format . This was a fabulous read! Thank you!
Lazarus495 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
A place where i disagree with you. This isnt halfway between comics and cartoon. Its all comics with one idea from the cartoon; given its what makes the second half of this fic possible.

Altogether, good. Much better than another fic with a very similar premise which then went all to hell. Gave me nightmares. This helped to heal.
kitcatkandy chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Wow. Just wow. Amazing writing, Diana didn't come off as a precocious princess, well-developed plot and suspense. Tension - beautiful. Characterisation - perfect. Quite honestly, this is one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever seen. 4.99 hearts out of 5 - 0.01 for the parts where Bruce was being so cruel to Diana, it was ripping my heart out. Although it added a wonderful bittersweet quality to the story. Wonderful job!
jada121 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I loved this story so much. Diana and Bruce's personality was potrayed perfectly. One of the best fanfics i have read in a while.
menggoy chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This is absolutely one of the best! Beautifully written. Hope someday you write more!
Arjun Ethaniel chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This is probably one of the best fanfics I have read... ever. I don't know if you do care about the sheer numbers of the reviews or not, probably later, but how the number of Favs exceeds the number of reviews, I think the blame lies with us, the readers.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Thank you so much,I wish you write part 2.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »