Reviews for Aftermath
I know I'm finding this years later as a rec from tumblr but it's amazing and so full of emotion, you capture the characters and their feelings so well in written format . This was a fabulous read! Thank you!
Lazarus495 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
A place where i disagree with you. This isnt halfway between comics and cartoon. Its all comics with one idea from the cartoon; given its what makes the second half of this fic possible.

Altogether, good. Much better than another fic with a very similar premise which then went all to hell. Gave me nightmares. This helped to heal.
Wonderbat Erin chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Wow. Just wow. Amazing writing, Diana didn't come off as a precocious princess, well-developed plot and suspense. Tension - beautiful. Characterisation - perfect. Quite honestly, this is one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever seen. 4.99 hearts out of 5 - 0.01 for the parts where Bruce was being so cruel to Diana, it was ripping my heart out. Although it added a wonderful bittersweet quality to the story. Wonderful job!
jada121 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
I loved this story so much. Diana and Bruce's personality was potrayed perfectly. One of the best fanfics i have read in a while.
menggoy chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This is absolutely one of the best! Beautifully written. Hope someday you write more!
Arjun Ethaniel chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
This is probably one of the best fanfics I have read... ever. I don't know if you do care about the sheer numbers of the reviews or not, probably later, but how the number of Favs exceeds the number of reviews, I think the blame lies with us, the readers.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Thank you so much,I wish you write part 2.
Kale12 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
This broke my heart over and over. Thank you for writing this, and writing it beautifully.
Pobre chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
You sir deserve a review!
notsolimpbizkit chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Oh c'mon! 35 reviews?! Seriously?! Bloody unfair i say! If it counts as a consolation (which i doubt...) this is the most intriguing and original story i've read! I must congratulate you for writing (and completing) this masterpiece. I gurantee even batman himself would not be able to resist this fic lol... Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wow... without a doubt one of the most brilliant fics i've read (and i've read a lot) ... it's a little sad how some corny fics i've skimmed through have hundreds of reviews and a masterpiece like yours has only a handful...
mbembet chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
this is withou a doubt one of the greatest BMWW story i've ever read!
thank you for writing it you're truly talented. :)
ShadowMajin chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
When I first started reading this story, I had to tell myself to keep reading. I'm not a big fan of cheating, you see. And I'm glad I did keep reading because this was a really good, well written story. Masterfully even.

The only complaint I have is the time frame, if you could call it that. It could've just been me but it seemed the story was all over the place with its timing. Sometimes I thought it was weeks in between events, others it was days. It was a bit hard to follow on that front. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.
Amanthya chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Wow...

Depth, and emotion, and feelings both contradictory and true, and so much more was in this story. It was hard to read. It rings very true-the denial, the pretended okay-ness, the struggle with wanting to run away from actions one can't undo, and finally the acceptance of having to live with the mistakes.

I actually wondered at one point of Lois would end up with Bruce. This is the only fic I've read where it seemed plausible, but I'm a BMWW gal at heart. And I liked Clark staying even though it is hard to re-earn trust, and to stop rationalizing.

One thing, I don't know if two weeks is enough to forget, even for a moment, the thought that surely was pressing at Lois every second of every day. But then, she had work to escape into and might have been trying every second to truly forgive. So it sounds a little short, but maybe it isn't.

I like that Bruce made Diana re-earn his trust as well, and that she wanted to, and learned something about him, and control. Anyway, I have to go, but I was totally pulled in by this fic, and give you credit for not rushing it.
AriaJack chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
I just wanted to let you know, I read this story a couple of years ago, and I have loved it ever since then. I was and remains still I believe, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. The characterizations were beautiful, the storyline deeply gripping, and the emotion powerful enough that I felt it all through my soul. This piece is a work of art. Thank you.