Reviews for History, Repeated
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
yay! mini jack! :D u gonna right any more? i'd love it if you did :D
bamabelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was really good!

Caitlyn
silkdest chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
just an fyi. drinking age in the us is 21 not 18. still loved the story
Starr484 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh wow lol I liked it! I never once thought about Jacob talking to the clones, great twist!
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story. I love the stories on the Jack

and Sam II couple. Now they will get it right, without the regs. Love Jacob. Could the "cop" have been Pete? It would be nice to know what happened to the original Jack/Sam since the clones went out on their own.
Floopygirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great fic. I like how the SGC made an effort to keep in contact with Mini S&J and it was Sam's choice to cut herself off - I think it makes a lot of sense - similarly, having them still in contact with Jacob was great.

Plus you have to love 'evil' Sam!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Ok - so the dectective is Pete? Would be interesting to see him "running a background check" on these two young teens - after all he's just so snoopy! Liked seeing Jacob in the story. So, what's the "long story" with Jack that you referred to? Do we get to witness the dinner with Jacob? Can the young love birds run into the older counterparts? Will the older couple be a couple? I really like thinking about Sam having become young/clone too... how touching! HOpe you post more soon! :-) IMHO could have done without the language though...
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I always told myself I wouldn't read these stories... Hmmph! See how well i can control myself? Fun story, Sel! I enjoyed how you gave just enough background to fill in the blanks, but not so much to overwhelm. I very much enjoyed!