Reviews for Scratched Glass
KATE chapter 13 . 5/23/2008
PLZ UPDATE IM HOOKED!SOON PLZ,I HOPE HER SISTER DOESNT DIE...OMG i was so confused when jack was explaining himself,i had to read the text twice.i luv that,do it again;PLUS put up a new !do you know you will hit 100 reviews,yalilililiwe!

(your not the only arab on fanfic,im yemini AND I TALK TOO MUCH!\!)LOL
KATE chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Jack is so selfish,and self THING THAT MAKES HIM SO HOT!...I CANT BELIVE WILL IS DEAD!if elizebeth was dead then Zenakabee(HA I SPELLED IT RIGHT!UNIQUE NAME BY THE WAY)could mate up with him.i so know how she to envy "the step" then they complain about their life,how smotheringtheir life is.i hate her,and her damn mother,and my DAMN FATHER;TO HELL WITH ALL OF THEM,HOPE THEY ROT IN THE DIRT WITH MAGGOTS EATING AT THEIR FLESH!ironicaly THEIR upstairs./so sorry i got personal,story hit home.i luv it by the way,AS MUCH AS JACK! maybe
kate chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
WOW,me does everyone else seeing how you have 80 ngradulations you officialy
x-Kirsty-x chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
Wow this story is brilliant, ive just come accross this story and have read all 13 chapters all in one go, my eyes hurt but it was worth it :) Jack is very much in character and i love Karyane and Zenakabee. Please add next chapter soon.
Lady Millinger chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
I love this story, why haven't you written more, it's so good.
TnTornado chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
Interesting story - hope you update soon I wanna find out what happens!

TnTornado
Lilies in the pond of Doom chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
Hey. After a much too long time, I'm finally back to reading this.

I quite like this chcapter; Karyane is less of a 'Sue, and Jack isn't too OOC. I have a hard time seeing him as the type to fall in love, but you've written it as something very gradual, and fairly realistic, so that's fine. Also, in general your OCs are well-rounded characters.

Still, you know how I love to nitpick. It occurred to me, that respectable young women like Zenakabee and Karyane would not, generally, wear their hair down. I know Elizabeth does it a lot in the movies, and on the ship they might not bother too much about that, but when in port they would most likely at least wear it in a knot, or something.

Your language is a little anachronistic; you use some modern slang, and I'm fairly sure that cents didn't exist back then. It's nothing major, just something to try and look out for extra carefuly when proofreading.

All in all, good chapter. I'll go on reading when schoolwork isn't quite as pressing (
highkitsch chapter 13 . 10/21/2006
I know you haven't updated in a long time but I AM ON MY KNEES begging that you update because this is the first story I ever read on Fanfiction and I am absolutly IN LOVE with it! Please, it's such a good plot and very well-worded I ned

to know what happens in the end if I don't I will go mad ...( *tear*
Mean Titan chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
Hello any one in there you haven't updated for like forever please update soon I'm i love with this story
Queen of Anonymity chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
YOU UPDATED! Awesome chapters-I'm so glad that you FINALLY wrote more! Keep it up! I look forward to reading more!

Loved the Jack/Karyane parts!
Green Animelover chapter 13 . 8/13/2006
i loved it! it was fantastically written! please update soon
lilchazza chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
Wicked story! I'm loving it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
Heck, if it were me I'd be on the ship in a heart beat for the chance to spend 6 months with the chapter. Hopefully the girl will learn to love him :)
iknowimawesome chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
very nice. but i dont know where this Augustus and person came from...and i dont really like him either..

good chptr tho, i cant wait for the next chapter to see what moana means about staying with jack! lol
Mean titan chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
I don't like cliffhangers ,but Ilike your story and... I think that jack and karyane should just relize that they love each other but, well, thats my opinion not yours. well, please update soon it will make me really happy.