Reviews for Portraits of a Lion and a Snake, Entwined
Guest chapter 18 . 20h
I'm gunna be honest here, after the second to last chapter that had way too many bad sad feels - although excellently written - I was gunna throw a fit if the last chapter ended with the story as those wedding guests and that cold b*tch intended. Fortunately for my sanity, you are merciful as you are wonderful at writing and Draco found the right person to "I do", and I'm left breathless at the feels the whole fic invoked. I love it.
Mash0822 chapter 18 . 2/12
AWWW
bella j. kate chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
YAY!
Bella J. Kate chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
awww, love this one too!
Bella J. Kate chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
hahaha, love this!
Lulu 7 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
I love Drarry; thank you for reminding me why.

I like how you vary the length and depth of all of the one-shots in this series, but are sure to have both sweet and serious bits in each one. The characterization is near-perfect. Well done!

Keep writing!

-Lulu
dorothy chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
wow, this whole collection of snippets was thoroughly enjoyable. very well-written and well thought out little stories, each drawing me completely into their worlds, which all seemed fully realized despite the small window into them. thank you so much for this
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
SQUE!

That was soo good!

Soul Screaming! For something with no dialogue it was bloody briliant. Not sayin that stuff with no dialogue is rubbish but i have read sum sucky ones.

You make me wanna take up writing even though I 're that good.
thrnbrooke chapter 18 . 10/27/2006
I loved them! The one where Draco was kissed that one broke my heart! Another with Draco's portrait... how sad and wonderful at once.
lupin and black chapter 18 . 5/2/2006
Hell-Oh

I love love love this . I love all the different images of Harry and Draco. They all flow so well together even if they all tell a different story. And gosh it was so nice to read a Draco/Harry fic that leaves me feeling uplifted let alone 18 different ones. You did a wonderful job on this. I will go investigate your other stories. Once again thanx for such a wonderful read. It is hard to come by D/H fic that are not overly sappy or so full of angsty they drive me away. Your is such a well balanced series of stories.

Peace
IssaLee chapter 18 . 1/6/2006
My favorite one...

Makes me smile like crazy.
wild wolf free17 chapter 18 . 11/12/2005
Beautiful. I'm not sure if I prefer this one or Sky High more.
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
So, so beautiful.
howridiculousxp chapter 18 . 7/2/2005
I love this story. This is definitely my favorite.
aishteru chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
aww.. niice.. i like the idea of different thoughts every chapter.. its niice :D