Reviews for Down and Out on Valentine's Day
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
what corny boys, haha
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
lol i liked it alot, it was quite funny.

and i've heard worse lines off my phone(i can get pickup lines on my phone like over 200, alot of them are really stupid)
lyssalovie chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That was super funny! I loved it! I laughed so hard my parents came in from outside to see what I was lauging at. And I'm on the second floor!
magical-irish-pixie-faerie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
hehe!Good story!funny!I was embarassed for the lads!the end was a bit rushed in my opinion (but what do I know!) otherwise, very good! (also, Snapes line was ment to be the cheesiest, but I don't think it was, Dracos or Blaises were better, I think)
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
corny... but so funny! i like harry's line... do you write any hermione/blaise stories?
A chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Why exactly would Hermione be dating SNAPE, please enlighten us.

A
ChocolateChipSurprise chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh, Lmao! I can just picture it all! So funny. Great work.
HP Super Sleuth chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Nice One-shot (it is one I'm assuming)! It was entertaining to hear the pick-up lines...good job! Well, I don't have much to criticize about this piece. You might want to mark that this is a one-shot in the summary so people know when they click on it, but other than that there's nothing to complain about.
zanthia122 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Hey, thanks for answering the challenge, I had a fun time reading it. Yup, I put the challenge up. I am glad you find it fun _ Come read my own response if you have the time, tee hee hee.
Gwen Drailemac chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
LOL!
teodorair chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I have never read something this lame. And I've made a account just to tell u that!
tiggersangel2001 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Very Cute One-shot!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
LOL...you had me really enjoying this story until the rousing singing finale...the story was good...it might off been more fun if we hadn't known what was going to happen, but it was a fun little story.
thamker chapter 1 . 2/13/2005