Reviews for Throughout The Years and Far Away
LightsandWaves chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
You have a really awesome story going on here. It'd be great if you'd continue it. I love your writing style and plot. I'm favoriting!
ms Masen chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
awesome story:D :D cant wait for another update
monkey-101 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Great chapter, love the story so far.

Update ASAP.

Congrats so far.

freedomwings26 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Their relationship is different... but in a good way I think
KittyKatze20 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Hmm, this is an, intriguing story, to say the least. I really enjoy it, and this pairing is in second place for my OTP, meh, there's this other one that makes first place, and I don't know why, oh well, please keep up the awesome work, it is very rare for me to find someone who writes so well, and the only spelling mistakes I find are very rare typos. Please update soon!
Hesunohana chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
your last update is very far... Is there any chapter next ?
cutecrazyice chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I don't understand the ending...what happened? Did Itachi leave or something like that? Did he make Sakura unconscious? If so...why? Well, anyway, I love this fic! I love how you portrayed Itachi here, especially Sakura. I can't imagine how anyone could believe she'd just be a missing nin without a purpose, it's like they don't know her that well (Naruto, speciafically)...but, you write beautifully, so I can't complain! Please write more soon! :)
Spazztasticle chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
sexy nyahaha I hope you update. Its only been, what? Three years? xD
darksakurawolf chapter 5 . 3/16/2008 enough...ITS BEN 3 FREAKIN' YEARS!I THINK YOUVE HAD ENOUGH TIME!
Rock-N-Roll-BABY chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
I don't get he going to rape her or like...hurt her?
Epitome-of-all-things-English chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
Dude, you gonna come clean and actually discontinue this fic, or finish it? Normally I wouldn't bother writing anything, but yours is an exception because I like it so much.
Adamina20 chapter 5 . 10/13/2007

Please hurry up with the next chapter!
tonnora chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
hey i read this cause i saw ur art on it on deviantart your a good story writer and drawer 2! lota love - tonnora
Rikyra chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Like the chappie!1 cant wait till you update!
Jester08 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
Great story! Are you going to update anytime soon...I hope so! I'll put you on my 'alert list' just in case! Keep up the awesome work! _